May 30th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping
Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Prague Lanvin Metallic Wrap Dress
By Faith

Kim Kardashian and husband Kanye West are now in Prague — was this the shortest honeymoon ever or what? While out and about in the city, Kim layered a fur-collar leather coat over a $1,854 Lanvin Metallic Wrap Dress:

kim-kardashian-prague-lanvin-metallic-dress

Her steel-hued silk-blend metallic wrap dress features a wrap style v-neck, long sleeves, a tie waist, and a length that hits right at the knee.

lanvin-metallic-wrap-dress

I love a wrap dress, thus one in metallic is a surefire way to look chic! Kim’s makeup also looked great here.

kim-kardashian-prague-lanvin-metallic-dress-1

If you’re up for the splurge, get Kim’s frock here.

Thoughts?

kim-kardashian-prague-lanvin-metallic-dress-2

15 Responses to “Splurge: Kim Kardashian’s Prague Lanvin Metallic Wrap Dress”

Oh my gosh! Stop PLEASE

2. Jasmily says:

Absolutely not ! I hope someone wears The hell out of this dress cus kim ruined it ! Jlo needs to wear it With some killer metallic Heels And smoky makeup

3. CanV says:

I see the dawning of reality on those faces. You can get caught up in someone’s image but when you marry them it’s all about the real humaness of day to day.

I hope they figure it out and I wish them a long and happy marriage.

4. CanV says:

Oh and I think the dress is too short for the coat and the white shoes throw the whole thing off. Lol!

5. Lisa says:

I’m more interested in the leather coat. Details, please. Thanks!

@CanV – the reality of marriage is that it is beautiful when entered into for the right reasons and by people committed to each other and the relationship, but it is not easy and the couple will not always be happy. I don’t think Kim and Kanye’s facial expressions are indicative of anything other than the fact that the paps are not always going to capture you smiling, regardless of whether you’re happy or not in your marriage. I strongly believe in and support marriage and it’s benefits, so even though I’m not a big fan of these two, I wish them all the best (because it ain’t easy!)

6. Yonaton says:

Like this. Different take on an expected metallic.

7. Titi says:

The dress is hideous. But Kanye looks nice.

8. Jennifer says:

Her coat is by Celine Fall 2013.

9. CanV says:

@Lisa: I never said marriage wasn’t beautiful. And I wished them the best, so then why the “read”? I don’t need you to explain marriage to me and basically say what I said in different words.

They don’t look happy. I read that they hired decoys but the paps caught them anyway. That is probably why. Nonetheless, forever is a long time. Hopefully they are in it for the long haul.

10. LINDA says:

Which paps? If you have ever been to Prague you will know that paps don’t hang around waiting for celebrities? These people invited the paps to Prague and most likely hinted them of their whereabouts.

11. Minnesota says:

The dress is a Garbage Bag! The coat is nice! I am so tired of seeing these two…they always have stone faces. Shouldn’t they be smiling??

12. toots says:

her face is beattttttttt to the gawds hunty

13. CanV says:

@Linda: Because you know the pap business? Because paps can’t come from other countries? But yet here we are looking and discussing pics of them.

14. Maria V. says:

This jacket would be perfect on a TALLER woman…Kim is swimming in it! She’s way too petite.

15. She looks great, makeup is perfect… Dress is ummm, but she wore it nicely though. But why do they both look so unhappy?