May 30th, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Cheyenne from Memphis

Today’s Fashion Bomber is Cheyenne from Memphis, Tennessee!
cheyenne from memphis
He says, “ My name is Cheyenne Beam (@cheyennebeam) and I am a recent graduate from the University of Memphis where I majored in public relations.”

2 Cheyenne from Memphis
” I am the merchandiser of the American Apparel store in Memphis, TN.”

3 Cheyenne from Memphis
“I would describe my style as mood oriented.”

4 Cheyenne from Memphis
” However I feel that day determines what I put on that day.”

5 Cheyenne from Memphis
” If it works, it works and if it doesn’t, it doesn’t.”

Cheyenne from Memphis
” I am inspired by street style and the mix of high fashion and cost-efficient pieces.”

Cheyenne from Memphis 0
” I love the art of fashion and expressing myself through clothing.”

Cheyenne from Memphis 6
” I love to try different things and I love to switch my style up.”

Cheyenne from Memphis 9
” I love the thrill of taking risks and getting feedback.”
Cheyenne from Memphis 7
Hot! Loving your jazzy style.
See more on Cheyenn’s blog, tasteofhaute.com, and on Instagram @cheyennebeam.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. PLEASE: no collages. No filters. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
6 comments

6 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Cheyenne from Memphis”

1. Shelly says:

First and foremost, congratulations on graduating!

I love the way you described your style, and I definitely see that come across in your photos. And I can honestly day that I loved all of your looks. You have the perfect mix of casual and chic, and everything looks/fits/works well together.

Keep serving, and best of luck to you in your future endeavors.

2. SKeys says:

Love it!! The Biggie hoodie is my fave! Very versatile style.

3. Natasha says:

Giving me an Al B. Sure vibe in some of these pics. Retro! Like the grey/white outfit most. Two of the pics came out GIGANTIC sized and cropped on my screen so I didn’t see them properly.

4. Claire says:

@Natasha MY B. Thought I had resized those pix, but guess I hadn’t! They should be fine now.

5. justme says:

His pants fit properly and he wasn’t didn’t wear women’s clothing but still stands out. Bomber for sure

6. Maria V. says:

As soon as I saw him I thought “Brown Skinned Al B. Sure”

LOVE IT.