May 29th, 2014
Claire's Life, Fashion News, Style Diary

So, yesterday’s plan was to go to Vashtie’s Birthday Party (Happy Bday Vashtie!), but I got sidetracked, and ended up at Mr. H, which has a fun Wednesday party hosted by Legendary Damon, DJ Kiss, and DJ M.O.S:
2 3-claire-sulmers-virgos-lounge-embellished-jacket-alexander-wang-tank-saint-laurent-white-pumps-fashion-bomb-daily-raven-denim-shorts
For my night out, I kept my look fun in Raven Denim Shorts, an Alexander Wang tank, and Saint Laurent Bone Heels.
3 3-claire-sulmers-virgos-lounge-embellished-jacket-alexander-wang-tank-saint-laurent-white-pumps-fashion-bomb-daily-raven-denim-shorts
I added a bit of jazz with an embellished jacket from Virgos Lounge and a pile of blinged out necklaces.
_claire-sulmers-virgos-lounge-embellished-jacket-alexander-wang-tank-saint-laurent-white-pumps-fashion-bomb-daily-raven-denim-shorts copy.jpg 0
My jacket is a few seasons old, but you can see current options at VirgosLounge.com.
Thoughts?
1 3-claire-sulmers-virgos-lounge-embellished-jacket-alexander-wang-tank-saint-laurent-white-pumps-fashion-bomb-daily-raven-denim-shorts
Images: Karl Pierre

32 Responses to “Style Diary: A Virgos Lounge Embellished Jacket, Raven Denim Jeans, and Saint Laurent Bone Pumps”

1. fly won says:

super cute! I almost thought it was the jacket I gave you!

2. Claire says:

@flywon Thanks! I still have that jacket. Saving it for a special occasion;)

3. Enigma says:

Cute look! I love the jacket.

Love your hair! You look beautiful. However I don’t like the jacket with the shorts. The top half of the outfit fails for me.

5. Jazzy says:

For some reason, I have never been a fan of Claires style. Anywho…I love the jacket and the shoes. I dont love them with the shorts. Maybe a sleek pair of trousers. I keep scrolling up to look at the photos again and something is just off for me.

I feel like the jacket adds weight visually. If you were going to do a jacket with this look I think it should be shortened a few inches and closer to the body. It just looks thrown on top of an already cute outfit. It should have been left off

Sometimes I feel like claire wears unflattering things just for the sake of them being designer. I guess its apart of her job to be abreast of whats hot n but not every hot item the “celebs” are wearing is for every body type. Or even look good at all. Alot of times the celebs look foolish in it too. Love u claire tho.

8. 2 Cents says:

Love that jacket! This is cute.

9. DarkEmpress says:

Claire can we get the deets on your skin care regime? What do you use on your legs? Are you wearing leg make up?

10. DarkEmpress says:

Also, I love the jacket. Have you every tried pairing it with aqua? I love the combination of aqua and sliver. Not a turquoise aqua but a light sea foam aqua.

11. Hmmmmm says:

@Anonymous, I get that you dont like this look on Claire but to come at her style for body type is way out of line. Some of you women, straining over your guts to hurl blows behind your keyboards are just too critical.

@Claire, I love you. I love your style. I am not especially crazy about this look but I think you rocked it. Also your body is banging. Smooches.

12. MsNomer says:

Love that jacket, then I again, I love ALL things embellished!!

13. violet says:

make up beat, hair slayed. Having said that the shorts are too short for her body type and not very flattering.

14. Stephanie says:

^^^sorry but whoever said her shorts aren’t ok for her body type is out of their mind!!!!!! Her body is the bomb lol, and I’d kill for those legs!!! Keep doing you Claire :)

15. jme says:

Gorgeous gams and beautiful make-up.

Nice look, Claire.

Don’t like the shorts but would’ve liked it better with cropped skinniest in black. I get your young and you guys wear those shorts but they distract from the overall look. FYI..whoever photoshopped your legs let it bleed into the grate behind you

*skinnies *you’re

18. zee says:

Your legs are HOT!!

19. LuLu says:

Now I know why Claire’s edges are thin, y’all be dragging her something awful! Lawd, the shade! Good thing she dyed her hair blonde, she’s gonna need to bring sunshine wherever she goes for some of y’all shady heifers LOL

Happy birthday, Va$htie!

Was that supposed to be any better than what those ‘shady heifers’ were doing ?^^^^ You can’t call them shady when you make a statement about her edges..I personally like the look Claire. Even the shorts that they swear are too short. You certainly have the gams for ‘em…they look killer!

21. Claire says:

Waddup! Sometimes these comments scare me, but I’m a good sport:)
    @DarkEmpress I did a post about my skincare regimine on TheBombLife.com! Am actually going to do a giveaway for the products I use on my face next week. Stay tuned. G’night! xxo

22. Claire, your legs are perfect for those shorts. I think I’d like the jacket more if it was a little structured and nipped in at the waist. You always look bomb though!

23. DarkEmpress says:

Thank You Claire!

24. lola reggy says:

Hihi, that’s the risk of posting > critism. But yeah your legs are like wowwyyyy, you have phenomenal great skin!!

25. iloveshoes says:

Don’t like the jacket at all. Skin and make is flawless as usual.

26. Thule says:

Fabulous , loving that outfit you killed it Claire

27. Karen says:

Claire you rock as usual. But those legs though!

28. mona says:

Hey Claire,

I like your style! You’re style fits who you are and your body type regardless of what anyone else says. Your skin flawless

29. KBS says:

“FYI..whoever photoshopped your legs let it bleed into the grate behind you”

Wow, how hard do you have to stan and stare to see all that?

Are those shoes doing the gangsta lean?

31. Creolecandycrush says:

Love the jacket the outfit is cute overall it’s ok to have an opinion but some people just have no home training as my mom would say @Claire you keep doing you .you are an inspiration I cannot tell you to the extent of it all and never let these comments scare you from putting yourself out there boo because the majority of us are rooting for you. To the people who give the nasty comments keep them coming and pleeeeaase find new ways to be ugly cus at the end of the day your placing coins in her pocket book. BOOM!

32. Peaches says:

Claire does her thing! Regardless of how you perceive it, she looks good, you may not like what she’s wearing in any given post, but she still carries on!!!!!! Enough Said!