May 29th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Lala smiled on Instagram holding a bag from boutique @25Park in a $395 Talia Varsity Sweater from Rag & Bone:
Lala Anthony's Instagram Rag & Bone Talia Deep V Neck Turquoise Varsity Sweater
The deep v-neck jumper has contrasting striped details.
Lala Anthony's Instagram Rag & Bone Talia Deep V Neck Turquoise Varsity Sweater
It also comes in white and black.
lindsay lohan prep black white sweater jimmy kimmel rag-and-bone-black-talia-sweater
rag bone talia deep v varsity sweater white black
Get yours from Intermix, Bergdorf Goodman, or any of the below retailers.

Would you splurge?
Lala Anthony's Instagram Rag & Bone Talia Deep V Neck Turquoise Varsity Sweater

9 Responses to “Splurge: Lala Anthony’s Instagram Rag & Bone Talia Deep V Neck Turquoise Varsity Sweater”

1. Dee says:

I love this Rag & Bone sweater! Is it me, or does Lala’s sweater have different detailing on the side her sweater?

2. I love this Rag & Bone sweater. I’m particularly a fan of the white sweater with black stripes.

3. MsNomer says:

@D, I thought the same thing, but I think she actually has a patent leather clutch tucked under her arm.

4. Xi Xi Topp says:

Not worth the splurge, but she looks great tho.

5. Drea says:

I agree with Xi Xi Topp, it’s quite pricey, but La looks fab! I love the sweater and bun look; it’s sophisticated but comfortable.

6. Dee says:

@MsNormer Thank you! I couldnt figure out what that was. Lol

7. Frieda K says:

2 thumbs up. Don’t normally like Lala’s style but this is great!

Shouldn’t she be promoting her own brand?

9. ronnie says:

Cute! Really flatters her body so much!