May 27th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Rihanna

Rihanna offset her pink hair at her cousin Noella’s baby shower over the weekend in a white bow top and pants from Adam Selman’s Spring 2014 collection:
_Rihanna's-Noella-Baby-Shower-Adam-Selman-Spring-2014-Bow-Top,-White-Pants,-and-Balenciaga-Neo-Derby-Pumps-00

Balenciaga shoes, champagne, and a Chanel Spring 2014 multistrand pearl necklace completed her summery ensemble.
Her abbreviated top was modeled with a black skirt and red pumps in Selman’s Spring presentation.
Her shoes are fashioned out of nude patent leather and have a block heel.
Her necklace boasts one oversized pearl.
9 Rihanna's Noella Baby Shower Adam Selman Spring 2014 Bow Top, White Pants, and Balenciaga Neo Derby Pumps 00
She looks lovely. All white is always right in the warmer months, no?
What do you think?

9  Rihanna's Noella Baby Shower Adam Selman Spring 2014 Bow Top, White Pants, and Balenciaga Neo Derby Pumps
888 Rihanna's Noella Baby Shower Adam Selman Spring 2014 Bow Top, White Pants, and Balenciaga Neo Derby Pumps
090  Rihanna's Noella Baby Shower Adam Selman Spring 2014 Bow Top, White Pants, and Balenciaga Neo Derby Pumps
Images: Instagram

18 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rihanna’s Noella Baby Shower Adam Selman Spring 2014 Bow Top, White Pants, and Balenciaga Neo Derby Pumps”

THIS CHIC IS SO VERSITILE ITS CRAZY SOMETIMES LOVES IT!!!

One more this MF arm looks wayyyyy too long>>>> SAPCE JAM REALNESS BYTCH LMAO

It looks awful on the model – the whole outfit! I like it on Rhianna, although the wig looks slightly off sometimes

4. 2 cents says:

Is Rihanna high all the time? Serious question

5. The shoes are a no go. Otherwise, hot look .

No@ the shoes

7. Jackie says:

I love her outfit. And her cousin looks beautiful! I would have worn different shoes but so what. Um, and I’m not judging Rihanna’s several glasses of libations/beverages. I don’t know what she drank but I have been known to imbibe a tad at a baby shower or two. :)

8. LuLu says:

Rihanna stay looking like someone’s drunk aunt…..and FBD wants us to gag over it. Good bye!

9. The shoes look like they are to hot for the outfit!

I swear whenever I see that pink wig all I hear is “I do it for the ratchets” in the background… Cute outfit but on her WITH that pink wig all I see is a hot ass mess!

1. Her cousin looks beautiful. As for Miss Rihanna, the child is giving me Flintstones from the hair, to the necklaces, and the top (even though the top is cute).

No Bueno!

That’s what it is!!! Flinstones!!!! That Wilma look with the rock necklaces!!!

I’m with Lulu, she is a functional alcoholic! She looks beautiful in her outfit.

15. Minnesota says:

I WANT THAT NECKLACE!

16. Lola Reggy says:

Hahahahaha, those comments crack me up. Functional alcoholic, the Flintstones, can’t deny that they are right though. And yeah she looks like someone’s drunk aunt. You guys are just too funny!!!

17. Samone says:

I love the ensemble minus those shoes for me..maybe those single strap manolo blahniks she loves to wear?? and that bow top is everything yesss!

Did someone say “Space Jam Realness” bout M’s arm? Goodnight internet.