May 25th, 2014
Fashion News, Kanye West, Kim Kardashian
Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Wed Kanye West

Though official pictures have yet to emerge, according to several reports, Kim Kardashian tapped good friend Riccardo Tisci to create a custom lace Givenchy couture gown for her big wedding day to Kanye West.
kim-kardashian-wedding-kanye-west-givenchy-couture-2011-custom
The long sleeved creation boasts sheer panels on the sleeves and the back.
Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Her Wedding to Kanye West
While we can only speculate as to the actual aesthetic of the dress, this Fall 2011 couture gown by the French Fashion House seems to come close to the blurry images we’ve seen thus far.
kim kardashian Fall-2011-Givenchy-Couture
Check out the back.
Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Wed Kanye West
Gorgeous!
I’m presuming the couple has reserved their official images for Vogue.com and E!.
Until they emerge, we can toast to the end of this madness, right?
Back to our regularly scheduled program;)
kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wedding-fashion-bomb-daily-2014
Thoughts on Kim’s dress choice?

Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Wed Kanye West
2 Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Wed Kanye West

Posted In
18 comments

18 Responses to “Kim Kardashian Wears Givenchy Couture Custom Lace Gown to Wed Kanye West”

Underwhelmed by the dress and the way she exploits the institution of marriage. I hope they go away and live happily ever after.

2. Michelle says:

Meh

3. JEG says:

Honestly I love this blog and I don’t mind you guys posting on Kim. BUT I think you guys give her too much fashion credit when it’s not deserved. The dress is ok from the blurry images you provided but her fashion choices always seem forced and not natural. Like she just puts on anything with a designer label no matter how ridiculous she looks in it.

Congrats to them though. Like I said before I hope this marriage lasts.

4. Honeybrown says:

The dress is gorgeous on the model!

5. mimi says:

She’s too fat to wear this dress…

6. hmmm says:

couture is difficult for short women to pull off. gorgeous dress but not the right dress for her

7. justme says:

She married Kanye and she has her own money, why couldn’t they be creative and do a different color dress? I know society isn’t as traditional as it use to be, but come on….. I would have been interested to see how they would have pulled off a different color, in her case black. LOL. No but seriously a black wedding dress would have been hot!!!!

8. m says:

Yes, unfortunately, no congratulations here. Lose the white dress, Kim marriage means nothing to u people!

9. CanV says:

I think the dress is beauitful. And I think from the pics that Kim looks great in it. I do wonder about the chest part because she’s very busty. Hopefully they handled that tastefully.

@Mimi: Kim is far from fat.

10. X says:

It’s a beautiful dress and overall gorgeous styling. Stunning!

11. jasmine says:

she doesn’t look terrible from the side, but unless they did a lot of modifications, i can see her looking wide and squat.

sorry, didn’t scroll all the way down. as expected, she looks wide and squat from the back and front. happy, but wide and squat. congrats to them, i guess. now can they please go and stay away??

12. Jbrizzy says:

Lovely dress. Giving me African mosquito net realness

Basic dress for a basic bish. Any photos of the dress she wore for wedding 1 of 3?

14. C.elle says:

She put a veil on! AND put it over her head?!?….REALLY?!? Does she know or understand the customs of traditional American marriage? Am I really asking this question? I can’t wait to hear all the songs Kanye will make about this relationship. I think he is creative and smart and she is his opposite so they should last for a while…But, we all know, the Kardash women can’t keep a man for long. Congrats to the pimps who made money selling these hoes and the Johns who buy into this sh*t…..

15. Diva says:

I am lovin all the READS !!!!!

16. HoHum says:

Why would she wear a veil…and wear white AGAIN! They have a child together – she has been married a couple of times before – and there is no mystery to the event. Wealthy folks, who are PR-ing themselves to death (and selling their souls to anyone buying), need to get a grip. The way this family takes marriage so lightly is astounding… And WHAT do they do again? Kris Jenner should be in prison for prostituting her family………………

17. Ugh says:

I am so tired of the Kardashians. Kim and her marriages are too much at this point.

Wow, these posts are all SO negative… I suppose everyone is entitled to their own opinion, but Wow.
    1st, 3rd, or 15th marriage…I wish you all the best!(and/or I pray for them if I think otherwise).

Oh, and I think she looks beautiful in the dress.

#my2cents