May 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Lala is in Paris for Kimye’s nuptials! She paused to pose before one of the couple’s many pre-wedding events in a $4,550 Harness draped Silk Jersey Dress by Givenchy:
Lala Anthony's Instagram Givenchy Harness draped Silk Jersey Dress
The army green frock has a draped and gathered cutout front, elasticated harness straps, and a front split.
Lala Anthony's Instagram Givenchy Harness draped Silk Jersey Dress
Hmm…I loved this collection, but am on the fence about this dress. What do you think?
2 Lala Anthony's Instagram Givenchy Harness draped Silk Jersey Dress
If you like, purchase at Net-a-Porter.com.
Thoughts?
Lala Anthony's Instagram Givenchy Harness draped Silk Jersey Dress

*Bestie Kim has worn a similar look by Givenchy before:
kim-kardashian-givenchy rust colored dress
Which ensemble do you prefer?

10 Responses to “Splurge : Lala Anthony’s Paris Instagram Givenchy Harness Draped Silk Jersey Dress”

1. toots says:

its ok lil cheap looking I like kims better

2. Freida K says:

Oh dear! or should I say Oh La La!!!! Her, her Big boobs and draping…. Kim got it right for her body shape

It’s actually very flattering for her body type

4. Titi says:

Hated it

5. Dreadful Beauty says:

The dress is wearing LaLa instead of the other way around. It doesn’t look very flattering on the model either.

Hell naw

7. Honeybrown says:

I wonder why Carmelo isn’t attending any of kimye’s wedding shenanigans with her?? I mean it’s not like he has any basketball games going on. Scottie Pippin was in attendance with his wife. He probably doesn’t plan on entertaining this wedding….oh and I don’t like this dress it does nothing for her figure.

8. KS says:

I actually like this dress on Lala. I like Kim’s version too.

9. S says:

I actually like the dress on both of them. This IS how a woman with a larger bust line can wear a draped look in a flattering way. Very nice.

10. Tami says:

I hated this look on LaLa, no mam! Not flattering on her body type but she slayed at the actual wedding, loved that dress for sure! xoxo