May 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, On the Scene

After weeks of hullabaloo it seems that when the moment of truth came, not a peep was heard out of the nuptials of Kim Kardashian and Kanye West. To date, only two grainy photos–one of the ceremony, and one of a Givenchy couture clad Kim K– have appeared on Twitter to give you an idea of what went down:
kim-kardashian-kanye-west-wedding-fashion-bomb-daily-2014

kim kanye wedding
We will undoubtedly be treated to more pictures and TV specials than we care to imagine in no time.
Until then, take a look at a few of Kimye’s esteemed wedding guests:
Rachel roy kim kardashian kanye west wedding
Rachel Roy uplifted a smart pants suit with bejeweled sandals.
Close Friends head out to see their good friends Kim and Kanye Get Married **USA ONLY**
Lala Anthony and Malika Haqq bet on long black gowns, with Lala in Cushnie et Ochs, and Malika in a Gucci Long Jersey dress and jazzy Gianvito Rossi pumps. Designer Alexander Wang brought up the back.
brittny gastineau kim kardashian kanye west wedding
Brittny Gastineau shared a laugh with a friend in a floor sweeping lace gown.
jonathan cheban kim kardashian kanye west wedding
Jonathan Cheban looked dapper in a tailored suit and a bowtie.
A bowtie was also the choice for Fonzworth Bentley, who walked to the ceremony with his gorgeous wife.
Socialite Lady Victoria Hervey must’ve thought it was her wedding day! The socialite shimmered in a slightly sheer embellished gown.
The Kardashian’s stylist, Monica Rose, kept her look surprisingly simple in a strapless black asymmetrical number.
david blaine  jonathan cheban kim kardashian kanye west wedding
Magic, anyone? David Blaine was on the invite list.
Common also stuck to the dress code and slipped on a black suit, sans tie.
Kanye West’s barber, Ibn Jasper, was on the job; I’m assuming that’s why he didn’t dress up.
tracy nguyen  jonathan cheban kim kardashian kanye west wedding
And publicist Tracy Nguyen brought some color with a strapless blue gown.
See even more guests, including some of Kanye’s family members, below:

Stay tuned for more pictures as they come in!
Images: AKM GSI

28 Responses to “Fashion News: First Images from KimYe’s Wedding + Rachel Roy, Lala Anthony, and more Attend”

1. JEG says:

Everyone looks great!! I really hope this marriage lasts, all this extravagance for a 3rd wedding :(

2. X says:

Loving Kim’s look. This is so beautiful and classic. Fits my wedding style to a T

3. AnonyFash says:

So we’re wearing a WHITE GOWN, even though we’re not a virgin nor is this our first walk down the isle?? For some reason, this whole spectacle(the people included), just makes me die laughing! I can’t take it or any of them seriously! LOL I doubt they care the same way I don’t care beyond this post! Anywhoo, congrats to them and I hope they have God in their marriage. That’s the ONLY way it’s going to work.

4. AnonyFash says:

Ohh and I’m always here for Common and his fine a**! Yasss! I could’ve been your +1 boo!!!!

i am glad kim had chosen this style does look classy. Such as her idol Elizabeth Taylor

6. bk diva says:

All of the girls have a plan to wed the highest earning mofo….I aint mad cause I love of the commotion. …It must be nice… Kardashians are true hustlers!

brittny i believe is wearing michael costello. i am not feeling it from what i can see.

Y are they all on black like its some funeral??!

Malika u need a bra to rescue those nipples!

10. Kia says:

Sorry but unfortunately Kim looks “ok” reason being we’ve seen her in a wedding gown before so nothing to be amazed about. Sad but true. Kanye I hope she makes you happy because I want you to be happy, especially with your mom gone and all.

11. I am so proud of you guy. Wishing you a lot of blessing and love may god keep u safe under is blood amen

12. I am so proud of you guys. Wishing you a lot of blessing and love may god keep u safe under is blood amen

13. Honeybrown says:

@anonyfash I totally agree! This wedding may or may not be a spectacle, but you have to admitt she looks beautiful. This isn’t the star filled wedding that others we’re expecting, I guess they had enough as well…. Anywho congrats Kim and Kanye…. I still don’t respect the chick but hey.

14. Selena says:

And the whore wore whiite!

15. Tamu Wilson says:

Her brother said it was materialistic bs

Each to their own … Haters are going to Hate … But they still married so y’all negative opinions means Shit … Cingratulations to Kimye …

17. xolb says:

When most of your guest show up wearing black…that should tell you something.

18. Tami says:

I’m here for LaLa’s dress, yes mam! Kim looks like she is wearing Valentino but I could be wrong, funny they got married on my birthday! I too wonder why so much focus on Kim’s family, yes where is snaps of Kanye’s folks?…Sigh lol

19. Wow they look fabulous the goy holding Tracy’s dress he looks exquisite…indeed “fashion is the new pop”

20. Wow they look fabulous the guy holding Tracy’s dress he looks exquisite…indeed “fashion is the new pop”

21. yes/no says:

Yeah,they all look sweet and elegant.A low key wedding could have been better,Maybe is just me but i’m not feeling this wedding the way i should,To me it seems as if is a birthday and a little bit boring.The preparetion and the travels for the wedding was hotter than the occasion.I just pray this should not bring down her empire/popularity because is damn boring to me.correct me if am wrong.

22. Joan says:

Such an anti-climax. All that hype and money and no A-list guests? Its pretty embarrassing. That said, I hope it lasts. Everyone should be happy.

FYI…Fonzworth’s gorgeous date is his wife.

24. Brittany says:

I love how everyone is saying she should have had a lowkey wedding. It’s his first wedding so why couldn’t they do something extravagant? Should he not make the day special marrying his first (hopefully only) wife? And in comparison to her other wedding, this was very lowkey. Only 100 people attended and looks like close family and friends. The media/bloggers made it a spectacle… they didn’t. They were actually very tight-lipped on all the details. And I love that she wore white. It’s a wedding. No one is going to expect a bride to be in yellow or something. How many of y’all will wear white knowing y’all ain’t virgins and haven’t been in years? Oop.

25. justme says:

Malika’s hair :(
    I want to know Lady Victoria

26. Lex says:

@Justme
    I thought I was the only one who noticed the poor things hair. I don’t know if her wig is slipping off or what.

As for the wedding fashion, everyone looks okay. I didn’t see anything major. But congrats to them on the wedding, they seem very much so in love.

27. geminibear says:

Why is everyone wearing black? Lol. I hate Lala and Malika’ boobs.

28. LuLu says:

I’m only here for this Lady Victoria wenchheifer, LOL. I kid. She is serving it to me like she got the memo! And sadly, it appears no one else did.

We need to feature her on here more often. Styled to the gods!