May 23rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Who Wore it Better

The Kardashians are in Paris and they demand to be seen! Ogle at their fabulous life! Now!
At any rate, Khloe Kardashian emerged from her Parisian flat in the same $6,690 Valentino Spring 2014 Embroidered Guipere Lace dress previously worn by her mom, Kris Jenner:
Khloe-Kardashian-vs.-Kris-Jenner-in-Valentino's-Spring-2014-Embellished-Dress
While Koko paired hers with Anthony Vaccarello Spring 2014 sandals and a Valentino fringed clutch, her momager kept her ensemble simple with black pumps and bedazzled earrings.
The dress was worn with flat sandals on Valentino’s runway.
Kris Jenner's Instagram Valentino Spring 2014 Velvet Embroidered Dress
Just for fun, check out Khloe’s sandals from Vaccarello’s Spring catwalk.
anthony vaccarello sandals khloe kardashian
Yikes at those toes! But the shoes are cute, lol.
At any rate, I love Valentino and I love Vaccarello, so Khloe wins for me! Thought they’re both totally hot, obvs.
What do you think?

The Kardashian and Jenner woman decked out leaving the George V **USA ONLY**
_0-Kris-Jenner's-Instagram-Valentino-Spring-2014-Velvet-Embroidered-Dress
*Kim, Kris, Kanye weren’t too far behind, all decked in Valentino:
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West head out with baby North and Kris Jenner - Part 2 **USA, Australia, New Zealand ONLY**
Thoughts on their looks?
Images: Instagram/AKM GSI

22 Responses to “Who Wore it Better? Khloe Kardashian vs. Kris Jenner in Valentino’s Spring 2014 Embroidered Guipere Lace Dress”

1. Ms. Cari, Honey says:

Both women KILLED!! Khloe’s shoes are E V E R Y T H I N G!!
    Sidebar: that poor model’s foot in that shoe is screaming for dear life! The things we do in the name of fashion!

2. Titi says:

Kanye wins!!!!!
    He looks dapper!

3. k says:

@Tittie I agree. Kanye looks awesome!!

4. SMV says:

khloe

Mama kris does it wayyyy betta!!!!

6. LuLu says:

Neither win imo, simply because they’re both built like linebackers a bit, and thus the dress does not flatter their body type. Hell, it doesn’t even suit the model, I absolutely hate the cut of that dress.

HOWEVER, Khloe’s sandals are EVERYTHING!!!! I wish she would’ve went up by a half size so that her toes weren’t grabbing the tops, but they are DOPE!!! Would splurge for those in a heart beat.

7. aries says:

I like it on Kris better, it doesn’t fit Khloe’s style, but I love Khloe shoes, but no, I don’t like that look on her. Kanye looks nice.

Why does khloe always do that pout thing with her lips?! So annoying.

9. JEG says:

Kanye looks good in that suit!!!! Everyone else…meh

This is the best I’ve seen Kanye look. Kim also looks nice. I’m not thrilled about khloe in this dress. Though she generally gets it right with her fashions as of late. I don’t really care for her much anymore. I feel like on their show and her and lamars show she used to be the most genuine not superficial one. Now with all the surgeries and lip injections and but injections she just another kim.

11. Mrs C says:

Yeah Yeah, built like line backers indeed. She looks fabulous from head to toe. They’ve been killing it in Paris

12. S says:

For overall look, I prefer Khloe’s look better. The dress is a little too youthful looking on Kris IMO. Also the dress could be lengthened just a tad on both ladies. Not grandma length, but just a “smidge” to give it a classier feel.

13. I am going to give it to Kris, but Kanye will have those Kardashian’si n the poor house with all that couture. Sheash… I am scared for their pockets. Considering they can only wear it once. hmm Then again, they are familiar with Ebay.

14. Jessy says:

Looking good, Kanye.

15. iloveshoes says:

Khloe killed this. IDC for the shoes but from the ankles up fabulous! That lipstick/stain she has on is gorgeous too. Like @S said the dress is a bit too youthful for Kris. Maybe if Kris had slicked her hair back and tossed the earrings she would have pulled it off better.

OAN, you’re feet tend to slide forward when walking/standing in ankle strap open toe heels. This makes it look as if your shoes are too small even if you go up a size, but who wants their foot swimming in their heels for the sake of their toes not hanging over the front? Any cobbler or foot section in a drugstore has inserts you can stick into the ball area of the shoe that will prevent your feet from sliding forward. Hope that helps because I know I used to have this problem A LOT!

16. southern says:

thanks @ILOVESHOES

17. yemilicious says:

Sooooo tell me about the dress Kim in the picture (pushing carriage beside Kanye).

And Khloe for the win. I’m loving her look these days.

18. Yemilicious says:

Tell me about the dress Kim is wearing* in the last picture.

I love Khloe’s shoes, but I like the dress better on Kris (love Kris’ earrings too). However, Kanye/Kim win this because they both look fabulous! They are wedding READY lol. I wish them the best…

20. I am not trying to be funny but Kim is slaying in Paris! I agree give the details of her dress!

21. Xi Xi Topp says:

LoL, Kim stay stealing the spotlight without even trying!!
    She is wearing the hell outta that white dress standing next to her mom & that grey dress w/ the butterflies??…EVERYTHING!!

To answer the question tho, Kris wore it better imo (I too adore Khloe’s sandals).

22. iheartkeya says:

I voted that both looked hot. I love Khloe’s pulled back pony, hot shoes and red bag but I also loved Kris earrings with the outfit. And Kim and Kanye are killing it in Paris.