May 22nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Kim Kardashian
By Faith

No, the Kardashian train is not showing any signs of slowing down! Kim Kardashian stepped out for lunch with her sisters, taking it back a few seasons in a Balmain Fall 2012 Floral Embellished Turtleneck Dress:

kim-kardashian-paris-balmain-fall-2012-dress-3

Kim paired her frock with $729 Giuseppe Zanotti Blush Pink Suede Pumps instead of the runway’s black suede booties.

balmain-fall-2012

Kimmy did that! The Kardashian-Jenner tribe consistently serves high-fashion looks which is why we constantly report on them. I’m not sure how they manage so many outfit changes, but I guess it’s all in a day’s work right?

kim-kardashian-paris-balmain-fall-2012-dress

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

kim-kardashian-paris-balmain-fall-2012-dress-1

*Khloe went for dark romance in a vampy black gown and a $2,354 Valentino Leopard Print Fringe Leather Clutch. Thoughts on her choice for lunch?

khloe-kardashian-lunch-paris

Images: AKM-GSI

33 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Kim Kardashian’s Paris Balmain Fall 2012 Floral Embellished Turtleneck Dress”

1. saywhatgal says:

Kim looks like the stuffed animal named Lamb Chop with that dress on.

2. Ladies I have a shopping service,Shop all your favorite brands and have your purchase delivered right to your doorstep, wherever you are, like my page…

Kim like really nice, what a girl can market herself.. you cant wrong her.

3. Hate or or Love her this girl slayed in this dress. She is not tryin to play with this wedding. I aint mad at her.

4. Aris says:

Love, love, love! She looks great!

5. hodor says:

Once again, Kim has stuffed herself into a dress meant for someone smaller and taller. Like the dress but not on her. Boring shoe choice also

6. X says:

She looks SNATCHED! I love everything about this look on Kim. Gorgeous!

7. curves says:

Damn all that for lunch??

8. yonaton says:

im loving it!! it’s clear kim can’t win for losing!! too long! too matronly! to short! too blah blah blah blah!! kim is killing it and proves that thick, short women can wear whatever the hell they want!! stop saying she’s wearing clothes for tall skinny women! that’s so wrong on so many levels! let her love her curves and be great because clearly some of you aren’t loving your own.

9. TheCaseGirl says:

ALWAYS A SLAY SITUATION! ALWAYSSSSS.

@yonaton, hit the nail on the head. Kim is not squeezed into that dress. Some folks just need to hate her.

The girl is in shape and the mini fits. The mini is not the sample size. It works for her frame and she is curvy than the model.

This outfit works for more than long and lean. However, it like most runway attire is meant to be filled in.

Cute different look.

11. Mimi says:

With the slightest tilt of her head in that first pic she looks like she’s thinking that’s right batches, nailed it! idk about that dark lipstick on khloe but yea they’re rippin Paris apart.

12. Jbrizzy says:

How do you sit down in that? She looks amazing though

13. yes/no says:

She nailed it !

14. Marsha D says:

Ladies…..pay close attention. This is what being a whore can get you :-) Designer clothing and nuff notoriety.

Ladies Pay Close Attention….Look what being a bitter bully online chick can get you….no moments of glory, hopefully some much needed therapy sessions and much needed hug. Listening @MarshaD

Somebody must have had their, “women love to tear down, other women, although if peered at close enough by others, it would be revealed that all their life choices aren’t anywhere close to perfection” wheaties this morning.

16. Martinique_Fr says:

Kim looks amazing… BRAVO – Love it!

17. Jessy says:

LOL…Kimmy stans, give it a rest. It’s not that serious to be defending a celebrity, the people writing ‘mean’ comments aren’t getting as worked up as the stans.

Anyways…nice dress, albeit a bit much for lunch–but her and Khloe are dressed for the cameras of course.

I’m interested in seeing what Kris Jenner will do after the wedding to keep the Kardashian storyline running…

18. Mazielle says:

I’d say Kim looks really hot in this, and the pink suede shoes look better than the black suede boots for her, I guess since she is shorter.

19. Peaches says:

I love the dress. I would wear it in a heart beat. It looks good on Kim and the runway. What I can’t get my head around though is how a no talent can become a huge celebrity from a sex tape. Hers and her family’s fame is built on a sex tape.

20. Titi says:

I have to agree with Kanye in saying that beauty and her physical appearance is her money maker. She and her family are a gorgeous bunch. Kudos to her for making a negative to a positive.

The dress isn’t my taste it’s way too loud. But it’s a rare piece and it’s balmain and SHES IN PARIS. I refuse to shade her.

Kim Killed it!! She can do no wrong.

22. Hello says:

Hot Hot hot!

23. tid bits says:

Hand claps!! The dress itself is exquisite and her curves compliment this dress, rather than fights against it. The long sleeves and high neck is harminious with the short length. Side note: However much I am enjoying the emsemble watching during this stint in Paris. (This is her 3rd marriage!!???) Part of me is like, go somewhere and do this thing quietly. Shamelessness is real people.

She should have rocked those Kanye x Giuseppe pearled cuff sandals.

25. Honeybrown says:

The dress is beautiful! I would have preferred if she wore her hair up so that you see more of the intricate detailing of the dress. I just hope it doesn’t look like she is wearing a diaper from the back as it does in some of her looks.

26. S says:

I like the dress on Kim actually. I also have to agree with previous comments….it is a bit much for lunch IMO. Gotta say, I hope this marriage lasts for you Kim K. Hey, Eva Longoria got married to Tony Parker in a big “hoop-la” style wedding in Paris as well, see where that got her….(*just saying*). I agree, if it was my 3rd I think I’d do it quietly somewhere too. But hey, working the hell out of “media” is what the Kardashians do…is it not?

27. nikki says:

Well it’s Kayne first wedding so i can totally understand why the getting all the press.Plus this family is a money marker.Yea she turn her sex tape into a business all because of US. Everytime there is a post about them we click and read so if the public keep clicking or googling them then they are in high demand.I can say they keeping alot of people employed. She got these high fashion designers hosting her brunch..Some call her and family Media Whores i call it business.Her life is about being seen and getting paid.She is one chick who keeps her cool in public despite backlash while strutting in her Zanotti’s.. I can’t even be mad or bitter about her business game..

28. Cocoa says:

It’s funny to me how people always say that Kim is famous for her sex tape when in my opinion if she stopped there we would not have been still talking about her. If all she ever did was a sex tape I highly doubt that she would still be sooooo famous. I am not a huge Kim K fan but I do respect that she turned lemons into lemonade. Maybe is was a catalyst for us to hear her name but I honestly feel that it was the reality show and her looks that made her a star. She is gorgeous and the show created an amazing platform. She of herself is not the most interesting person (kinda dull) but she is surrounded by a cast (family) of interesting people and they lead interesting lives. This is the formula I think that keeps her on the tip of our tongues. Oh and let’s not forget who she tends to date. Kris figured out something few have been able to duplicate. How to get your entire family rich and famous without a whole heap of talent… it works for them… I’m not mad

I think Kim looks beautiful in this dress – she wears it well. I’m not even mad that she just wore this to lunch lol. She’s a celeb, it’s here wedding week, and she’s in Paris – she can do what she wants!!!
    I’m just tryna figure out…is it cold in Paris?? These heavy ccouture gowns she’s been wearing have to be quite hot if it’s summer weather over there like it is here in the US. #justsayin’
    Anway, WERK KIM!

30. shatirah says:

kim is the bomb. she always do it right. I love her style is all datttttt!

31. Kim says:

J’adore

32. Lila says:

why are black women so obsessed with this vapid, no-talent whore?! smh

33. Monika says:

Although the lamb chops comment is pretty funny and I can see the analogy, I love this dress and I think she’s looks great!