May 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Rihanna, Shopping, Steal
Steal: Rihanna’s Mastro’s Steakhouse Joyrich Ghetto Bear Tee
By Faith

Rihanna just can’t get enough of her pink wig! The songstress kept the bright-hued hair going at Mastro’s Steakhouse, where she sported a $57 Joyrich Ghetto Bear Tee:

rihanna-mastros-steakhouse-joyrich-ghetto-bear-tee

Her white t-shirt features a bear graphic, with a scarf pulled over its mouth, a Joyrich baseball cap, “R” pendant chain swinging from its neck, and a bouquet of flowers.

joyrich-ghetto-bear-tee

This wasn’t anything groundbreaking, but still cute nonetheless.

rihanna-mastros-steakhouse-joyrich-ghetto-bear-tee-1

Get the black version of her tee for a steal here.

Would you wear it?

rihanna-mastros-steakhouse-joyrich-ghetto-bear-tee-2

Images: AKM-GSI

12 Responses to “Steal: Rihanna’s Mastro’s Steakhouse Joyrich Ghetto Bear Tee”

Rihanna needs to go somewhere with that wig.

I actually like the pink on her…just not feeling the execution…It’s 27-Piece Mess

3. iloveshoes says:

@Anon how is it a 27-piece mess when she’s wearing a tee, jeans and heeled sandals? O_O OMG LOL yall be just saying the dumbest sh*t EVER! Too pressed. SMH

@iloveshoes I think she was referring to the quick weave on her head sweetie lol

Exactly…School yourself before you come for me bro @iloveshoes.

6. c says:

I actually like riri’s hair, if you are going to do an unatural color/super bright color, you should go w/ a short cut or it just looks like a halloween wig.

And this is just a nice simple jeans and tee look. Maybe she’s even wearing a bra….then again bras have never really been RiRi’s thing….I wonder what a braless life it like….(as I look down at my 34Js and sigh)

7. http://www.facebook.com/luxshoppingservice . This is for carnival time. Loving it.. go my girl..

8. Perfect for carnival, Loving it, it sell off.

LOL @ THE 1ST COMMENT

10. Monica says:

death to that pink wig.

11. My Response says:

Ewwww, did she do something else to that hand tattoo?

12. Indigo says: