May 20th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Has there ever been a better spokesmodel for their own clothing brand? I think not!
Gwen Stefani looked her usual cool self while running errands yesterday in a $445 Cross Dye Tencil blue jumpsuit and $265 Freed Mesh Panel Sneakers, both by L.A.M.B:
Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B Freeda Wedge Sneakers
She completed with signature red lips and white sunnies.
1 Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B Freeda Wedge Sneakers
Her chambray jumpsuit has a drawstring waist and a relaxed silhouette.
Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B Cross Dye Tencil Blue Jumpsuit and Freeda Mesh Panel Wedge Sneakers
Her sneaks have a slip-on vamp and a hidden 5 inch heel.
2 lamb freeda sneakers gwen stefanilamb freeda sneakers gwen stefani
This outfit is a bit out there, but I like it! It works for Gwen.
2 Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B Freeda Wedge Sneakers
If you’re feeling, it, too, get her jumpsuit here and her sneakers at Zappos or ShopLamb.com.
Thoughts?
Gwen Stefani's L.A.M.B Freeda Wedge Sneakers
Images: WENN/AKM GSI

7 Responses to “Get the Look: Gwen Stefani’s L.A.M.B Cross Dye Tencil Blue Jumpsuit and Freeda Mesh Panel Wedge Sneakers”

1. Honest Chaos says:

Fun, fly and perfect for spring. Love Gwen!!!

2. Oooh I so want that jumpsuit. I love her style.

3. Mimi says:

No, she looks like a transformer

this is a mess. I love Gwen but no. Hell no.

5. S says:

Love the jumpsuit, not crazy about the sneaker wedges. Always love Gwen Stefani’s style….overall. I do agree, she is the one celeb who wears/promotes her own line extremely well.

I love the futuristic look of the shoes. If anyone can pull this look off its her, and she does.

her look reminds me its time to take my car for an oil change