May 20th, 2014
Claire's Life
Claire’s Life: Talking the 2014 Billboard Awards on 106 & Park’s #StyleFile

Happy Tuesday!
It’s been a crazy past few days to say the very least!
I spent the weekend in Trinidad & Tobago for Tobago Fashion Weekend (recap coming very soon), and as soon as I got off the plane, I jetted over to chat 2014 Billboard Awards fashion with Keshia Chanté and Wouri Vice on 106 & Park!
Check me out below:

I kept my look colorful, trendy, yet somewhat conservative for my second go round! I’ve gotten a lot of mileage out of my Givenchy American Dream Tee, and decided to throw it on again with a Givenchy Confetti print skirt, Stuart Weitzman Nudist sandals, and a Helmut Lang blazer thrown over my shoulders.
2 Claire Sulmers fashion bomb daily givenchy american dream tank confetti skirt keshia chante wouri vice Talking the 2014 Billboard Awards on 106 & Park's StyleFile.jpg
I remember years ago, just wishing to get on 106 one time–and I was on twice! Here’s hoping it could become a regular thing;)

2 claire sulmers givenchy american dream tank confetti skirt wouri vice 106 and park bow wow keshia chante fashion bomb daily
At any rate, what do you think?
** I’ve worn this tank twice before:
One-givenchy-tank-top-three-ways
When did I wear it best? Read more here.
Images: Karl Pierre

Posted In
15 comments

15 Responses to “Claire’s Life: Talking the 2014 Billboard Awards on 106 & Park’s #StyleFile”

1. Brittany says:

Congrats on the 2nd 106 & Park go around, but oh honey no to this outfit. I’m not sure what you were thinking. Yikes.

2. The truth says:

You did that, boo!

3. k says:

@brittany. I agree on all accounts.

4. Krystal says:

I like what you had on but leave the jacket at home (either completely wear it or leave it behind) you are already top heavy so it is drawing your eyes there.. other than that loved the twist of the skirt and tee combo and of course your nudist sandals..

5. Biyonsay says:

Keshia Chanté….that girl is gorgeous

6. Omgeezy!!! says:

We all have off days, but Claire!! This outfit is horrid!! Your so much better than this mess!! Just Hell No!!

7. killatothekam says:

You know we love u Claire! But that skirt did you NO justice! love the tee tho!

8. Claire says:

Woop Woop! Thanks for the support.
    XO

9. 2 cents says:

Love the skirt, great job, Claire!

10. yonaton says:

great comments!! i agreed with everything y’all said!! congrats claire!

11. kirah says:

Congrats Claire! You seem to be more and more confident in front of the camera. Usually love your style but (it breaks my heart) I was not completely on board for this one. Maybe if you did not wear the jacket that way… In any case, I loved the third photo (the tshit, skirt and fur combo)
    And another thing, you have a nasal voice (or maybe its my hearing gone bad) so if you tweak that, Im sure you will be one to watch out for on tv.
    Keep up the good job!

12. kirah says:

Congrats on your second feature in 106&Park! It seems like you’re getting more comfortable in front of the camera! Just one thing, you have a nasal voice so if you tweak that I’m certain you tv appearances will be ones to watch out for.
    As for the outfit, I’m usually on board with 99% of your outfit choices but not this one. I don’t get the trend of wearing the jacket that way, i don’t find it flattering on anyone. And the skirt does you no justice. I actually prefer the tshirt-skirt-fur coat combo). We all have our off days.
    Keep up the good work!

13. Shani says:

I love you Claire, that’s why I’m here BUT sometimes you try too hard. I have the same problem. When I just throw on an outfit it’s traffic stopping and when I want to make a splash I make a thud. I remedy that by remembering to keep my looks rich, elegant and sophisticated. For me, that usually means streamlined and tailored with luxe accessories. Love ya, no shade, all love ❤️

Ooh, I don’t know about this outfit. I do really like the T paired with the pencil skirt though.

15. Mak says:

loved the clip! congratulations on that great opportunity! praying for future appearances.