May 19th, 2014
The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Beyoncé and Jay Z Release RUN Trailer, Grace Coddington Goes Nude, Jessica Simpson Makes Bank
- Beyoncé is good for releasing something at midnight isn’t she? Her latest release is a movie trailer starring herself and hubby Jay Z for their upcoming “On The Run” tour. Dressed in everything from a Givenchy white suit to a Louis Vuitton ski mask, Bey appears with a flood of celebrities including Guillermo Diaz, Jake Gyllenhall, Blake Lively, Rashida Jones, Kidada Jones, Sean Penn, and Don Cheadle. If only this were a real movie! (Life + Times YouTube)
- Seems like getting in trouble with Instagram is a pastime these days. Grace Coddington took to Instagram last week to reveal a self-portrait — a nude sketch to be precise. The snap got her in a little trouble, but thankfully all was restored shortly afterward (sans the topless, red-haired reclining scribble). Now we wait to see what the Vogue Creative Director posts next.(@TheRealGraceCoddington)
- Jessica Simpson rakes in about $1 billion a year at retail. Why? “I have been every size on the planet and I understand women.” Talk about silver lining. (Forbes)
- Google is the newest tech company to poach from fashion. Following in Apple’s foot steps, Google has tapped Ivy Ross, previously at Calvin Klein, Swatch, Coach, and Gap, to head up the Google Glass team.
- If you’re already itching to know what’s next for the Costume Institute, we can’t tell you exactly what they are doing but we know they’re looking to the East. Though there’s not a sponsor nor have designers been announced, reports say it’s all about China. (WWD)
11 Responses to “The Fashion Bomb News Breakdown: Beyoncé and Jay Z Release RUN Trailer, Grace Coddington Goes Nude, Jessica Simpson Makes Bank”
Leave a Reply
Popular Posts This Week
Accessories Angela Simmons Beauty Beyonce Celebrity Style Chanel Christian Louboutin Ciara Claire's Life Dolce Gabbana Ethnic Models Fashion Fashion Bombshell of the Day Fashion News Fashion Show Fashion Week Giuseppe Zanotti Givenchy Gucci Hot or Hmm Jennifer Lopez Jimmy Choo Kanye West Kelly Rowland Kim Kardashian Lala Anthony Look for Less Men's style Naomi Campbell New York Nicki Minaj Real Style Rihanna Rita Ora Shoes Shopping Show Review Snapshot Solange Knowles Steal Style Inspiration Topshop Versace What to Wear Who Wore it Better
blog advertising is good for you
Bras: Victoria Secrets, sexy, Plus Size Bras in the bigger greatest store online.