May 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

It was all about prints for Zoe Saldana at the Relativity at 10 Party, where she sported an Etro Spring 2014 Printed Plunging Neckline Dress and $895 Christian Louboutin Belly Nodo Pumps:

zoe-saldana-relativity-at-10-party-etro-printed-dress-christian-louboutin-belly-nodo-pumps-2

Zoe eschewed the runway’s belt and strappy sandals, for her bow-detailed Loubis.

etro-spring-2014

Her elegant pumps feature a t-strap peep-toe silhouette, bow detailing, and 4.7 heels.

christian-louboutin-belly-nodo-pumps

This was pretty! I wouldn’t mind opening my closet and seeing this dress…not one bit.

zoe-saldana-relativity-at-10-party-etro-printed-dress-christian-louboutin-belly-nodo-pumps-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

Images: Getty

12 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Zoe Saldana’s Relativity at 10 Party Etro Spring 2014 Printed Plunging Neckline Dress and Christian Louboutin Belly Nodo Pumps”

1. Honeybrown says:

She makes the dress look a tad bit matronly. I don’t know if it’s the shoes or the hair…… I was all for the dress on the model until I seen her pinky toe trying to escape from her sandal, it really looks painful. What these models have to endure to make it down the runway baffles me. Too tight of shoes, too small shoes, altered clothing etc etc….lol.

2. tricia says:

i agree with @honeybrown. she should have just went with another shoe. i dont think both of the model’s pinky toes made it back backstage they probably fell off on the runway.

3. titi says:

she needed that belt,,,,like shown on the model. to break up the print a little bit.
    the shoe choice also left a bit to be desired.
    now her all black look with her hubby was a slam dunk. post that

4. thephillydiva says:

I don’t like the shoes with it. It is a sharp dress, but it needed to be tighter on her. I love Zoe but c’mon son. Where is your stylist? You are too pretty not to be serving for the gods!

5. Cinderella says:

Anyone notice that models feet though?? SMH I feel bad for them girls

I LIKE THE MODELS LOOK

7. Amazing print! I love it!

8. Trina says:

It looks better on me.

9. Margo says:

I love this dress, but I feel like a belt was needed. Zoe looks great as usual though!

10. joy says:

It needed the belt ……………. bad.

the dress is amazing. she needed a different shoe and def the belt to accentuate her waist.

12. v says:

not bad, though tailoring would’ve been great here.. the hem should’ve been shortened a bit..she looks as if she wore the dress ‘off the rack’..still a gorge gal though.