May 16th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

“Shaved sides are back in!” said Rosario Dawson, who flaunted said hairstyle at the “Captives” photocall at the 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival. She offset her edgy ‘do with a Multicolor Peplum Dress by Sportmax and Bionda Castana harlequin pumps:
4 Rosario Dawson's Cannes Film Festive The Captives Photocall SportMax Multicolor Peplum Dress and Black and White Checkered Pumps
Pose for your life, girlfriend!
Her dress was modeled with a wide piped white belt.
Rosario Dawson's Cannes Film Festive The Captives Photocall SportMax Multicolor Peplum Dress and Bionda Castana Harlequin Black and White Checkered Pumps 0
Her shoes are pretty amazing! They featured a checkered design.
rosario dawson the captives photocall cannes film festival bionda castan checkered pumps DAPHNE-BIS-HARLEQUIN-Bionda-Castana-Vogue-18mar14-pr_b_216x324
I dunno, I kinda love it? I’m on the fence. Love the dress, love the shoes, I think I love them together. And her spirit takes it over the top.
What do you think?

3 Rosario Dawson's Cannes Film Festive The Captives Photocall SportMax Multicolor Peplum Dress and Black and White Checkered Pumps

5 Rosario Dawson's Cannes Film Festive The Captives Photocall SportMax Multicolor Peplum Dress and Black and White Checkered Pumps
Imgaes: Getty

8 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rosario Dawson’s 67th Annual Cannes Film Festival The “Captives” Photocall SportMax Fall 2014 Multicolor Peplum Dress and Bionda Castana Harlequin Black and White Checkered Pumps”

1. Xi Xi Topp says:

Gotta think about the angles Rosario baby!! From the side, she looks like perfection but from the front??…Nah son.

2. Lisa says:

it looks rather matronly from the front. it needed a belt or something. I agree I like the combination of prints together (shoes and dress). no comment on side shaves……….

Rosario shoulda belted the waist!

4. Dom Dom says:

No to that hair. She’s late as f*ck too.

5. Choco aka Hippie says:

Where is the sex appeal. The hairstyle the boxy shoulders nothing looks feminine about this ensemble and she is a female.

6. Meee says:

She’s not late at all. Her sides have been shaved. I think she just knows how to style her hair to change things up a bit.

7. Honeybrown says:

The dress is cute! I too am over the half shaved hair, I just don’t understand the style I probably never will.

8. Fashion says:

I love it! Playful and sassy!