May 16th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Priscilla from Baltimore

Today’s Bombshell is Priscilla from Baltimore, Maryland:
from baltimore priscilla
She says, ” I am fashion blogger and I’m originally from Ghana, West Africa.”
Priscilla from baltimore maryland
” My style is eclectic, focusing more on high-class styling rather than high-priced clothing.”

2 Priscilla from baltimore maryland
“… I love experimenting, re-styling old clothes…”
6 Priscilla from baltimore maryland
“… and coming up with new looks.”

4 Priscilla from baltimore maryland
” As a proud Ghanaian, I have an undying love for clothing made with African print.”

5 Priscilla from baltimore maryland
You can visit and subscribe to my blog www.prissyville.com and follow me on Instagram @prissyville.”

7 Priscilla from baltimore maryland
” Thank you.”

Priscilla from baltimore maryland
High class styling vs. high priced clothing? Love that! And love all your looks. You’re a Bombshell!
See more on Priscilla’s blog, www.prissyville.com and on Instagram @prissyville.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
25 comments

25 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Priscilla from Baltimore”

1. Ms M says:

Mostly hits, one or two misses maybe…

BUT! In the 4th pic down with the white top and huge skirt, she looks like a total Goddess – whew!!! *mops brow*

2. Stille says:

Honestly it doesn’t feel real. I sometimes wonder if people pick out clothes just to photograph in and go switch back into their practical clothing (not just this fashion bomber but others as well.)

3. cutie pie says:

She has a nice figure and clothes are put together nicely, just not “Bombshell” to me…

@stille i was thinking the same..i like the street style segment better because they are actually functioning daily in there bomb outfits instead of putting together a photo shoot…i would never see some of these outfits unless i was at a ball..but what does she wear to mcdonalds or to a movie?

Nope,this is fashion just african clothing.

5. Dom Dom says:

6. Honeybrown says:

I liked it!!! @anonymous are you saying African clothing can’t be fashionable??? Because some of the best pieces I’ve laid eyes have been made from ethnic or African prints. I also loved when she said high class styling vs high priced clothing, that was genius and oh so true. Good job and the hair is gorge.

GHANA girls killing it!!! I love it!!!

8. Thank you for the feature!! I really appreciate it. @Stille@cutie pie. i understand what you are saying. But i work in an office monday-friday so i take pics for my blog on the weekends. If you visit my website http://www.prissyville.com or instagram (PRISSYVILLE) you will see some dressed down looks. I feature different looks for different occasions on my blog, not just every day /street wear. Fashion is supposed to be fun.Some of the pictures i selected for this feature are actually from photo shoots i did. The feature doesn’t restrict us to everyday wear/street. personally i love dressing up and i love African print clothes. Most bloggers take professional pictures for their posts. The clearer and neater the better. Just pay close attention.Its good to be different. Thank you every one for the great comments.

9. Lola Reggy says:

I love African fashion, their fabrics and colors. Because of them I’ve became more colorfull. Especially because of the people from Angola, THEY ROCK. I also agree with STILLE. I’ve often wondered the same thing… Is this just to click click pose or do you actually wear it??

10. Pow says:

Pretty hair!

11. Thanks Lola Reggy. Well speaking for myself i still wear my clothes after the “click. click”.lol. i wear them to church/work or anywhere acceptable.And most bloggers do too because they repeat clothing in some of their posts. Thank you.

Love every single piece, definitely a bombshell….go girl you rock!!!!!

@Honeybrown that what’s u got from that comment huh.. girl gone somewhere

14. Nasha says:

Bombshell indeed. Love the African prints

15. Missy D says:

I don’t mind this submission but I do understand where some of the commentators are coming from in terms of authenticity. I really wish there was more variety in her submission. If you work in an office, would of loved to see some of your office wear looks, or some of your causal weekend looks. Do you wear jeans, or flats? I looked at the blog and did not see much of that variety. However, all in all, beautiful women and a beautiful spirit.

Awww she’s gorgeous lovely figure hair and clothes I vote bombshell!!!

17. Kandi says:

Love her style. I like African prints, as well. Love her statement high class styling rather than high priced items. I wish others realized this. I love her response…Classy.

18. Amma (London) says:

I completely love Priscilla’s kente peplum top!!

19. Madpet says:

I totally agree with Amma, that Kente peplum top is hot to death. You’ve got me wanting to recreate that look. Overall, I think you’re a bombshell!! Kudos to you!!

20. Lisa says:

She looks GREAT!! Bombshell for sure!
    xo,
    Lisa

21. Rashida says:

I like that blue and pink print dress!

22. Ashy Elbows NO says:

High class styling but left elbows ashy?

23. Nisa. G says:

Some hits Some misses. I didn’t love everything but what I did like was that peplum top with the white pants, the neon maxi skirt and the ombre maxi dress!