May 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Fashion, Who Wore it Better
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

Dwyane Wade was papped at the Miami Heat vs Brooklyn Nets game in the same $500 Saint Laurent White And Black Babycat Printed Lace-Up Sneakers Kanye West wore on his trip to Paris a few weeks ago.

dwyane-wade-vs-kanye-west-saint-laurent-leopard-lace-up-sneakers

Both gents paired the sneakers with denim! But while Dwyane kept his look funky with overalls and a button down shirt, Kanye chose to offset his jeans with a hoodie and a Fear of God Bomber Jacket. The low-top leather sneakers boast a signature babycat print throughout, a round toe, and a white lace-up closure.
saint-laurent-babycat-laceup-sneakers

As casual as it may be, the clear winner for me would be Kanye, simply for ease of styling. I’m present for trying new things sartorially, but D-Wade’s style this time around seems a tad forced.

What do you think?

Dwyane Wade brooklyn nets Miami heat game overalls and polka dot sneakers

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Sightings In Paris

10 Responses to “Who Wore It Better? Dwyane Wade Vs Kanye West In Saint Laurent White And Black Babycat Printed Lace-Up Sneakers”

Kenye needs to put away that hoodie! Lawd.

2. Jay says:

I can’t with Dwayne’s overalls. Just why?

3. k says:

Both of em look hideous but the lesser of the two evils probably would be Yeezy.

4. k says:

And then wade got those overalls dropped all down like, nevermind.

5. Leelee says:

I wish Dwayne would lower his damn hem lines, just a tad! I get what he’s going for, but they always look like a Capri pant. He too big for that.

6. Stephanie B. says:

@ Jay – I was thinking the exact same thing. Why must this man always wear the wrong fit for his body type? D. Wade I can’t take it.

LMAO at the “lower his hem lines & capri pant” reference.

7. mnrodgers says:

Ok…well I think D. Wade needs to take off his son’s overalls and shirt…that shirt is sooo tight!…yes, his face is all stern like that bc hes actually holding is breath…if he breathes then all those poor expensive buttons will pop off…probably hurt someone, and then he will have a lawsuit on his hands.

Kanye? I don’t understand why he tries soooo hard to look so undone constantly! I am all about casual…I will wear a leather jacket, ripped jeans, a plain tshirt and a red lip just about anywhere except to church…so I GET IT…but he just looks like he’s sloppy and trying hard! How do we know he’s trying hard…uhhh…it was no easy feat to get those oversized hoodie arms pulled down that tight a$$ coat and those cost arms pulled up to 3/4 sleeves…thats called “styling” he styled that outfit and uhhh…not digging it…he’s not a bad looking man…and I get where he is trying to go stylistically…but its often understated and sloppy…I want him to do better.

8. shoni13 says:

Those look like little girl Keds…no to both.

9. Kanye, simple but cute..love it