May 15th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Halle Berry, Hot or Hmm
Hot! or Hmm…: Halle Berry’s CBS Upfront Presentation Sorella Tweed Harem Pants

You guys showed us how you did Spring 2014′s menswear trend!
Halle Berry offered her take at the CBS Upfront Presentation, pairing a loose fit top and gray pumps with tweed harem pants by Sorella.
Halle Berry at the CBS Upfront presentation
Smoky eyes and nude lips were her makeup choices for the evening.
Halle Berry at the CBS Upfront presentation
Cute! I’m here for menswear.
What do you think?

Halle Berry at the CBS Upfront presentation
Images: AKM GSI

16 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Halle Berry’s CBS Upfront Presentation Sorella Tweed Harem Pants”

1. Honeybrown says:

She is beautiful as always, but I despise harem pants I think they are unflattering on everyone.

2. Lisa says:

No Halle…..not those pants. But she is beautiful

3. k says:

I think I like it. One thing about Halle, she dresses very comfortable in her normal day to day life. This is just an extention of that.

4. Love the pants but would have made more of a impact with a black sleeveless top and a statement necklace.

5. Leelee says:

@Alexander.style …That sounds typical and expected..Just my opinion.
    Halle looks great! Not blown away by the look, but I do think the top gives it a fresher silhouette.

6. Drea says:

Adore Halle, but as stated by everyone else, those pants are just weird. That top looks super comfortable though.

7. Enigma says:

I love this look, but, I personally like harem pants. I’ve always like Halle’s laid back but still stylish style.

8. Tricia says:

I love this outfit! It’s surprising to see Halle in this though, I’d expect something like this from Gwen Stefani.

9. mnrodgers says:

I agree with K…she looks great! She dresses chill day to day…this looks like she just switched up her sandals for heels and kept it moving, and she looks effortless and fly…love love love

I hate this so much….

11. SMV says:

i think with harem pants you either like em or hate them lol. i love them she looks fab. she would look fab in a trash bag as well.. so..

12. Natasha says:

Also not a fan of the “harem pants” concept but I DO like the tweed take on it. Like this on her.

i see where she was going but I can not support those pants. Maybe at a different angle or stance it would look better.

14. anonymous says:

I hate harem pants. They shorten one’s legs and are simply not flattering. She is gorgeous and I was wishing for something more flattering.

15. Deedee says:

now you all know she looks like she’s wearing diapers. I’m not getting why people are lying ….what is the point of fashionblog commentary if people are straight lying….

I admit Halle can where some clothes even after Maceo, the woman is gogorgeous, and back to her 00/02 original mini me size.

What is unique about Halle, no matter what the style or trend, Halle makes it work. Not too c-r-a-z-y about ‘Harem’ pants but have worn them. These grey tweed style dresses them up, looks as if shes packed her front, but I can identify with dressing for comfort when out and about to relax. The woman could were a nap sack and still look model ready with minimal effort. This is truly a beautiful couple.