May 14th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Nicole Richie, Shopping

Nicole Richie embraced spring’s white on white trend at a book event at the Grove in LA wearing a $1,431 Balmain Quilted Top and $88 Blank NYC White Denim Jeans:
#GIRLBOSS, From Thief To Chief: A Conversation With Sophia Amoruso And Nicole Richie
Her purple hair popped, along with her Christian Louboutin pumps and $298 House of Harlow 1960 Fall 2014 Large ID Chain Collar Necklace.
Her white cotton quilted top has a round neck, three-quarter length sleeves, and a double gold-tone buckle strap fastening to the side hem.
3 Nicole Richie's Conversations with Sophia Amoruso Balmain Quilted Top, White Blank NYC Jeans, and Gold Christian Louboutin Pumps 0

Her jeans have a single button closure and a clean wash.
Nicole Richie's Conversations with Sophia Amoruso Balmain Quilted Top, White Blank NYC Jeans, House of Harlow ID Necklace, and Gold Christian Louboutin Pumps 0
Her necklace boasts a triangle pyramid detail.
9 Nicole Richie's Conversations with Sophia Amoruso Balmain Quilted Top, White Blank NYC Jeans, House of Harlow ID Necklace, and Gold Christian Louboutin Pumps
Cute! The purple hair is growing on me.

Get her top at FarFetch.com, her jeans at BlankNYC.com, and her necklace at HouseofHarlow1960.com.
Thoughts?
Images: Getty

6 Responses to “Get the Look: Nicole Richie’s Conversations with Sophia Amoruso Balmain Quilted Top, White Blank NYC Jeans, House of Harlow ID Necklace, and Gold Christian Louboutin Pumps”

1. Honeybrown says:

I like what she’s wearing especially the top, I’m not here for the purple hair however. It does nothing for her.

2. Enigma says:

I was so happy to see that you posted this but then my heart broke when I saw the price of the top. I loved this look when I saw it on Instagram and especially wanted the top. I love this look!

3. binks says:

beautiful outfit, I don’t even mind her hair.

4. simplyjess says:

I think she looks perfect!

5. Bhud says:

i like how she reps her brand allll the time, just like gwen stefani.

6. yes/no says:

Beautiful outfit.i’m guilty of this sweet crime all white outfit.
    Can anybody help me tell this beauty to please forget about this “I” shape trend and add just a little bit of skin before she becomes invisible.She is too beautiful and don’t need to be this thin.