May 13th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Courtney from New York

Ready for another fabulous Bombshell? I think you’ll like what Courtney from New York sent our way:
courtney from new york
The blogger for Colormecourtney.com says, “My style is classic with a twist, as inspired by Audrey Hepburn, Zooey Deschanel, Blair Waldorf and Carrie Bradshaw.”
2 courtney from new york
” I also have a strong affinity for polka dots, love a good vintage piece and can never, ever say no to something sparkly.”

1 courtney from new york
” Above all, I am fearless when it comes to fashion and love to share my style with everyone interested.”

5 courtney from new york
” Just a New York based twenty something with an out-of-the-box sense of style and a slight color obsession.”

3 courtney from new york

See more here:
courtney from new york

6 courtney from new york

4 courtney from new york

Yes, doll! Your black and white look is giving me life! Very cute.
See more on Instagram @ColormeCourtney, and on her blog, Colormecourtney.com.
Thoughts?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
24 comments

24 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Courtney from New York”

1. Casey says:

This comment has been deleted by the moderator.

2. Honey brown says:

^^^^ ugh was that called for really?? Why must we tear each other down? She is a very beautiful your lady IMO. I very much enjoyed her style quirky without being over the top. Kudos to you mama…… S/n really think some of the comments should be monitored. Or you should do like other blogs and require those who wish to comment to register, so that you can filter out the nonsense.

3. Honeybrown says:

*young

4. Key says:

@casey – get your life together. Don’t come on here hiding behind a keyboard to critique how other people look. Anyhoo, she is very cute girl and I love her quirky style. She knows how to put things together well.

5. MelyB says:

I used to check out her blog – her style is very quirky & trendy, just as a lot of young women are. Courtney has a great smile & wonderful spirit that shines through.

*I T/A with @Honey Brown about Admins deleting/monitoring hateful comments.

6. Bette says:

WOW @casey that is the only clever thing you could come up with? Obviously so since this girl was too cute for you to say anything else. Love your style. Keep doing your thing girl and do not ever pay attention to the haters. FBD should really do something about these nasty mean spirited comments. I agree with @honeybrown regarding nasty comments being monitored.

7. Stephane says:

Super cute and quirky!! She looks young so her style is appropriate.

First comment completely unnecessary and has absolutely nothing to do with her style or whether or not she’s a bombshell. Some people meng smh

8. Jen says:

She reminds me of Zoe Kravitz & Hannah Bronfman. Adorable girl. I love her white/black look with the polka dot flats.

9. Marsha says:

Love Courtney’s look and her personality! I follow her blog and enjoy getting a peak into her life.

10. toots says:

Quirky cute fun and young she has a refreshing style

11. toots says:

Oh yeah love the leopard look

12. Cute style, cute girl. I just wish she didn’t have her shades on in so many of the photos.

13. fly won says:

First time I’ve ever seen a comment removed by a moderator. Must have been really mean. So sad. Cute girl

14. Danielle says:

Ugggggggh,,,,, why can’t I live in New York! I want to live there sooooo bad. Somebody wire me some $$$.

Anyway, her style is on POINT. Love the cropped b & w and skirt combo. Whoever said something negative enough about her look to actually have the comment removed *COUGH* is a tried and true (even though i despise the term) HATER.

15. c says:

She does have a Hannah Bronfman vibe in looks and style….I like her signature red lip!

On I side note..

16. Ashley says:

I think this is the same girl that was a buyer for Kate Spade at one point. I came across her blog a while ago. She has some super cute pieces!

17. BougieHippie says:

She’s a winner to me!!!!!

anorexicescapades.com

18. Chelz says:

Loveeeeeee her outfits & blog!

19. Lainea says:

Lovely

20. Stephanie says:

I’m in love with her coat from the third pic!!! Anybody know where it’s from!?

21. Lovely says:

These Bobmshell of the Day posts are like crack! lol I immediately went out and found that black and white color-blocked skirt. Cool post :)

22. NYC chick says:

Adorable and has a cute style!

23. FromAfricaWithLove says:

Cute girl. Adorable smile too. I love the red dress with sneakers. That is def something you would see me in.

24. courtney says:

Thanks everyone for all the nice comments – you guys lift me up! :] I also appreciate the constructive criticism, and am somewhat happy that I didn’t see that first comment. However, I am thankful that it happened and so blown away by the support you all provided me by coming to my defense – thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!!

Oh Stephanie – the coat is from Zara, I bought it last fall and it went on sale this winter, not sure if it is still available but worth a try!