May 12th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Kenya Moore had a One-on-One with Andy Cohen tonight on Watch What Happens Live (did you tune in?). For her sit down, she paired Christian Louboutin’s with a $3,005 Pink and White Strapless Gown by Roland Mouret:
1 kenya moore roland mouret lace up top dress watch-what-happens-live-season-10-gallery-11084-01
Hair was laid, y’all!
Her form fitting frock has fine leaf lace detailing.
Kenya Moore's Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Lace Up Strap Strapless Pink and White Dress 0
Get yours from Flannels, Forward by Elyse Walker, Neiman Marcus, or Bergdorf Goodman.
2 kenya moore roland mouret lace up top dress watch-what-happens-live-season-10-gallery-11084-01

Kenya seemed somewhat likeable in the interview. What did you think?
In case you missed it, catch a clip here:

Thoughts?
Porsha Williams also worked a Roland Mouret dress for her one-on-one:
Porsha Williams's Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Auriga Black and White Coat Dress 1
Is this an Atlanta Housewife trend? And which dress do you prefer?

12 Responses to “Splurge: Kenya Moore’s Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Lace Electra Strapless Pink and White Dress”

1. Halo Cig says:

Nice post. I was checking continuously this blog and I am impressed!

Extremely helpful information specially the last part
    :) I care for such info much. I was seeking this particular info for a long
    time. Thank you and best of luck.

Her hair is amazing and its hers!! wow

3. Titi says:

How you gonna win when you ain’t right within?

Meh.

4. I appreciate the post of the interview because I did not see it originally. She does look fabulous! Her make-up and hair are on point. She makes a very good point about Porsha not being bullied when she was just as aggressive as Kenya during the season. Now I did not see in the above video that she addressed the props she brought to the RS (off to google the entire interview).

Funny,the radio show here in Detroit made a plea for Ms. Moore to come through with the money she was challenged on (the Reunion show)for Detroit Public School. They are holding an event tomorrow morning and hoping she comes through.

5. JEG says:

The only thing I took from this interview is that Kenya is in denial. She said she wouldn’t drop the charges because Porsha won’t own up to her part but she didn’t own up to bringing those ridiculous props. I don’t think Kenya is a bully but she is definitely an antagonists.

She looked nice though.

6. FLEE says:

ewww Porcha’s boobs look ridiculous

7. Melissa says:

I can’t even watch because she is delusional & I know she’s just going to be spouting off some crazy stuff and just straight up deflecting as usual. At some point, you’d think a grown woman would just own her crazy or say enough is enough if the crazy is just an act. I thought that she was pretty before, but there’s no way I can see anything but straight up evil on her now.

8. Crystal says:

Whatever your long drawn out opinions are about this woman, she always looks amazing.

9. Hello says:

Kenya looks great and is a very smart woman she knows what she’s doing which is why you guys continue to tune in

10. Mc says:

Love Kenya. Beautiful woman with a sparkling personality. I think women hate her because she is so stunning and intelligent. The idea the Portia was right to jump her because she had a bull horn is your average “hood” mentality. Portia had that planned, jumped her and then cried like a baby. Why did I do that! Boo hoo poor Portia. And yes I like Portia too but she is wrong and her new boobs make her look cheap.

I thought she looked really beautiful but the dress wasn’t cute to me. It was basic in my opinion. I don’t think I’m a fan of the designer

12. Creolecandycrush says: