May 12th, 2014
Beyonce, Celebrity Style, Jay-Z, Shopping

Assault? What Assault?
It was business as usual for Mr. and Mrs. Carter, who took in Game Four of the Eastern Conference Semifinals at the Barclays Center. Beyonce offset a 6397 denim jumpsuit with a $2,300 pair of Tom Ford Spring 2014 Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals:
Her jumpsuit has a covered button placket, high notch lapels, and buttons at the cuffs.
Beyonce's Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 6397 Hidden Placket Denim Jumpsuit and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals
The heels have a black leather upper, a ring detail at the toe, a caged cutout vamp with buckle straps, and a 4.25″ golden chain-link heel.
4 Beyonce's 2014 NBA Playoffs Game Tom Ford Spring 2014 Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals

Beyonce's 2014 NBA Playoffs Game Tom Ford Spring 2014 Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals Tom-Ford-Buckled-Chain-Heel-Cutout-Sandal
Hot, no?
Get her jumpsuit at Barneys.com. Her shoes are sold out, but you can find other Tom Ford styles at Neiman Marcus.
Thoughts?
1 Beyonce's 2014 NBA Playoffs Game Tom Ford Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals

Images: Getty

21 Responses to “Splurge: Beyonce’s Eastern Conference Semifinals Game 6397 Hidden Placket Denim Jumpsuit and Tom Ford Spring 2014 Runway Buckle Chain Heel Cut Out Sandals”

1. Darnel says:

As always, Beyonce keeps it classy and cute despite it all! Gorgeous! Any details on what looks to be a denim jumpsuit she is wearing?

2. Shayla says:

Now, those (heels) are how you shutdown controversy! But, I’m riding with Solo, all day! LoL! She looks fabulous. The TF’s are straight haute!

3. Prissperry says:

The real questions is who does that Himalaya Croc Birkin belong too?

4. HoneyBrown says:

Cute relaxed look. Im with @Prissperry!

5. Lina says:

She looks cute, but I guess I must be the only one who feels badly for Jay. I really do. Solange was like that rabid dog from Their Eyes Were Watching God in the elevator.

6. Peaches says:

Don’t be fooled yall, Their is definitely a story behind this!!!! Solange didn’t go off for nothing: TTICTL!!!!!

7. I do not care about the story behind the altercation, I just care about those shoes and would love to see the jumpsuit!

Solange was just “plain rude and wrong for bringing that up in front of mixed company”(Save The Last Dance)and putting all of their business on blast like that. I love Solange’s style but I am gonna ask her to put back on her own shoes and wear them well as she usually does.

8. Much better look to wear to a game than the blouse/skirt she wore on Sunday.

9. factory made says:

She tucked her pants into the shoes(-__-)
    Am I the only person who finds something wrong with that?

10. set says:

She looked beautiful.

11. Bria says:

Her jumpsuit is by 6397 @darnel

12. FLEE says:

love love love her shoes.. she looks really pretty

13. k says:

Now those are some bad a$$ shoes I would pay 2 bands for. She does look cute.

14. S says:

Love the shoes! Bey’s makeup is lovely here.

Regarding the altercation. The story behind it doesn’t matter and is none of our business. It was a private family matter and it should have stayed that way. Pissed off or not, Solange should have tried to keep it together until they got home. Bottom line. Hope they work it out.

15. Mantha says:

Now this is what you wear to a game bey! She looks great

16. Georgia says:

Hard to stay on (fashion) topic but…how do these celeb women walk across those slippery stadium floors in those stilettos? They’re always in the front row, so we know they’re not walking solely on the bleachers.

17. Katherine says:

Her hair is just so stuffy and pageanty. I can’t. Shoes are hot, though. Uncomfortable looking… but hot.

18. fav1 says:

@Georgia, I’ve been to the Barclays center several times and the floors are not that slipper just shiny. Same as any gym floor. @Factory Made, I was wondering why she tucked her pants in the shoes like that too but maybe it looked better that way when she stood up. I have a zara jumpsuit like this

19. binks says:

A better improvement from the last basketball game look! I like everything, it is cute.

20. tld says:

The Jackson’s, The Kardashin’s, and now the Knowles-Carter’s

Nothing else to say

I really really dislike those shoes they look so cheap and tacky and it hurts my heart because Tom Ford for Gucci and YSL was everything but I cannot with those shoes. Beyoncé never gets it right for me.