May 9th, 2014
Bomb Product of the Day, Shopping
Bomb Product of the Day: Helmut Lang’s Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt

I’ve had a longstanding love affair with Helmut Lang, and just might add the brand’s $195 Asymmetric Kinetic Skirt in Gray to my wardrobe.

Helmut Lang's Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt
Fashioned out of nylon and modal, the piece is supremely comfortable, while the chic twist design and high slit promises endless sex appeal.
0 Helmut Lang's Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt
Cuties like Karrueche are fans! Take a note from her stylebook and pair yours with a leather bralet for a night out with friends.
karruche-tran-alexander-wang-leather-bralet-and-helmut-lang-gray-draped-skirt Helmut Lang's Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt karrueche
Love it!
If you do, too, get one of your own at Bloomingdales, MatchesFashion, or FarFetch.com.
Thoughts?
Helmut Lang's Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt

6 Responses to “Bomb Product of the Day: Helmut Lang’s Kinetic Gray Asymmetric Skirt”

1. Bribri says:

What a coincidence, I was on a hunt to get this skirt today. Sadly every store I went too didn’t have my size. Forced to wait until they stock up, but I can’t wait to wear this when the summer finally arrives.

2. TAMMY M. says:

Helmut Lang is so underrated!

3. Frost says:

Got a lookalike in black months ago for $18. The shape of it is fabulous and I need to stock up on different colors.

4. DEE says:

Urban outfitters had this skirt in black and gray but i think it is no longer available:(

5. kateee says:

Cheaper options please Claire…

6. LawyerLady says:

I have a very similar skirt but I haven’t felt a cute way to wear it yet. I won’t be wearing a crop top like the young lady above. @Claire, any other ways to wear this?