May 8th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Christian Louboutin, Featured, Kim Kardashian, Rihanna, Week in Chic
This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, and More!
By Faith

Happy Thursday everyone!

Fashion never stops, thus the Resort 2015 collections are upon us. Can you believe it?

After the 2014 Met Gala, the stars continued to bring the glamour on the front row of catwalk presentations and galas all across the country.
600-TWIC- Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, and More!
Check out what celebs wore this week:

rihanna-dior-cruise-2015-show-brooklyn

Rihanna was pretty in pink at the Dior Cruise 2015 fashion show in Brooklyn in a Diorific necklace, Mise en Dior earrings, a short-sleeve, ruffle hem silk dress in the delicate hue, asymmetric strap colorblock pumps from the French fashion house, and a shimmering Lady Dior bag from the Spring 2014 collection. Rih is a true style chameleon, looking effortless in almost anything she wears — it’s what the industry loves about her!

kim-kardashian-usc-shoah-foundation-20th-anniversary-gala-balmain-blazer-mcqueen-shirt-lanvin-skirt

Kim Kardashian served mid-20th century bride at the USC Shoah Foundation 20th Anniversary Gala in a white Balmain Blazer, Alexander McQueen blouse, and long Lanvin skirt. I’m on the fence here: I like the refinement of the ensemble, but I’m not quite certain it’s the most flattering for Kim.

gisele-bundchen-2014-rainforest-alliance-gala

At the 2014 Rainforest Alliance Gala, Gisele Bundchen showed some leg in an iridescent bodice gown with a pleated slit-accented skirt.

mariah-carey-late-show-with-david-letterman

I adore Mariah Carey, but I couldn’t get on board with her pinstripe, tulle hem dress. What I did enjoy were MiMi’s curves and Jermaine Dupri in the background!

aubrey-plaza-palo-alto-directors-guild-of-america-los-angeles-premiere

At the Palo Alto LA Premiere, Aubrey Plaza donned a printed Peter Pilotto dress.

khloe-kardashian-mayweather-maidana-pre-fight-party

Khloe Kardashian was in a bodycon mood (as she often is) at the Mayweather vs. Maidana Pre-Fight Party in Vegas. She slipped on a zip-front bandage dress, though she covered up with a long silk coat.

blake-lively-new-york-city-valentino-coat

Blake Lively was Spring-perfect in NYC in a Valentino Pre-Fall 2014 printed coat, shimmering Christian Louboutin Miss Fast booties, and a Marchesa clutch. I’m not feeling her shoe choice, but Mrs. Lively does quite nicely for herself in the style department — considering she doesn’t have a stylist!

Who had your favorite look this week?

15 Responses to “This Week in Chic: Rihanna, Kim Kardashian, Gisele Bundchen, and More!”

1. JEG says:

Rihanna looks very demure and her face is flawless. Everyone has been complaining all over blogs that she’s always naked but to me she’s a style chameleon she can switch it on and off.

I love Blake’s coat hate her shoes and it clashes with the coat.

Kim.Girl.No! I’m glad she’s trying to be more conservative lately but this ain’t it. I think her biggest offense is height, she’s wearing clothes that are meant for taller women. This cuts her off and makes her look shorter.

Mimi.Girl.Bye!

2. Well... says:

I can’t with Mariah. Blake Lively give me life, she is just…I don’t know how to put it, but it’s TRUE style, not something concocted by a Rachel Zoe but true effortless personal style. I’m here for it.

I live for Rihanna lol

I see what Kim is trying to do as a soon to be wife (for real I think this time) she’s really trying to fit the part and I simply must applaud her for the effort.

Hello Mimi and I agree she does know how to work with occasions with her looks. Until you explore your body and her nudity it works for her. I seen girls with clubbing looks which is no different. RiRi look great in this pink.
    All the ladies look great and Mariah like it tight and right

4. S says:

Love Rihanna’s look. I agree with JEG that she is a style chameleon. Even with that being said, her way of being a chameleon will give you whiplash. She goes from one extreme to the other.

LOVE Blake’s coat…..without the shoes.

Rihanna actually looks classy here, I love it! Kim’s fashion has not been the same since Kanye. Mariah just…no.

KHLOE! Yes! It’s her time…

7. Honeybrown says:

Rih looks adorable! Kim looks a mess, I don’t know why she insist on looks that look better on someone who is more statuesque. I need Blake’s coat, like now. Poor Mariah will forever be stuck in the 90′s, you gotta love her though.

Yes Blake Lively YEESSS!! Love the coat And the shoes! #shedidthat

9. Dee says:

Blake’s coat >

I think Kim thinks she can wear whatever she wants. Lol but that’s just simply not the case because of her shape and her height. I feel like most things she wears are best suited for a taller woman. The fit is dope but not on her.

10. Giselle Williams-Thomas says:

Kim is giving me #PilgrimChic . I think the look could have worked if her shirt wasn’t buttoned all the way. Just a peek of skin would have helped just a tad.

11. Taylor says:

Rih for the win. She looks gorg ! Being a fashion chameleon myself, I love her extremes. Who says you have to have one defined style ? I’ll try anything that appeals to me once. She looks HOT!

12. lexi says:

I love Rihanna’s look, she looks like a teenage in this pics though.
    Blake, minus the vagina shoes and Audrey looks reall great too.
    Khloe and Mariah looks cheap.
    I get what kim was going for, but it didn’t work.

13. itsjustme says:

blake! i love her. love love love.

14. Danielle says:

Rih and Kim killed it! Love Blake’s coat, hate the shoes!

15. Tammy m. says:

I really don’t think folks get why Kim was so covered up and event she was attending.

Her outfit is appropriate for the audience.