May 8th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm, Jennifer Lopez

Jennifer Lopez’s most recent American Idol look mixed high and low with an $85 lace accented skater dress from ASOS and $441 Sophia Webster Phoebe Sandals:
Jennifer Lopez's American Idol ASOS Lace Skater Dress and Sophia Webster Neon Phoebe Sandals
Her dress has a fit and flare shape.
Her sandals feature mirrored rose gold geometric cutout leather, an apricot patent leather covered heel, neon orange & green embroidery, and long leather laces which tie around the back.
Hmmm…I definitely see where Jenny was going, but I don’t love this look. The sandals are hot, however.
What do you think?

9 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Jennifer Lopez’s American Idol ASOS Lace Skater Dress and Sophia Webster Neon Phoebe Sandals”

1. Jen says:

I’m with you, Claire. Those sandals are BOSS, but this look falls flat.

2. Lilz says:

Loved the ensemble right away! Summery goodness.

3. andrea says:

She’s too old for the look…also the colors are weird.

4. Honeybrown says:

I agree! Those shoes are amazing……Her looks sometimes come off as a little juvenile but don’t get me wrong she can still slay.

5. joy says:

Shoes are hot. but the look is just not doing it for me. I think it would be cute if she was 16 years old. ..I don’t know. Just not doing it for me.

6. Tiffany B says:

I love each individual piece just not as a whole out fit J.Lo skin always looks flawless. :)

7. Simplicity says:

She looks great,,,,but honestly Jlo can make ALMOST anything look good….her body is amazing and she has a very pretty face.

8. Kim D. says:

Love the dress, and hair and makeup, even the shoes but I don’t love the shoe with this dress.