May 7th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Mere days after the 2014 Met Gala, Rita Ora has already jetted back to London! She was gilded at Gabrielle’s Gala across the pond in an Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2014 Gold Sequin Gown and $799 Jimmy Choo Rumba Sandals:

Rita-Ora's-Gabrielle's-Gala-Emilio-Pucci-Pre-Fall-2014-Gold-Sequin-Gown-and-Jimmy-Choo-Rumba-Sandals-
Rita added some sex appeal to her frock by leaving most of it open and cinching her waist with a gold sequin belt.

emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2014

Her black suede sandals feature metal ankle buckle closures, iridescent PVC inserts on the front panels, and 4.3″ heels.

jimmy-choo-rumba-sandals
Love! And a great way to recover from her Met Ball fashion faux pax.

rita-ora-gabrielles-gala-london-emilio-pucci-pre-fall-2014-gown-jimmy-choo-rumba-sandals-1

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

*Check out the other stylish ladies in attendance.

aluna-george-gabrielles-gala-london

Aluna Francis

sarah-jane-crawford-gabrielles-gala-london

Sarah-Jane Crawford

lindsay-lohan-gabrielles-gala-london-julien-macdonald

Lindsay Lohan in Julien Macdonald

Images: Getty and Style.com

20 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s Gabrielle’s Gala Emilio Pucci Pre-Fall 2014 Gold Sequin Gown and Jimmy Choo Rumba Sandals”

1. Katherine says:

*Here lies Rita Ora’s eye brows* May they Rest in Peace.

2. Katherine says:

Dress is nice though! Timeless!

3. Imani says:

Rita looks great, love her hair like that.

Lindsay looks gross.

Yes, rita!

5. Honeybrown says:

Ok then Rita! She looks great. Lindsay is so wrong on so many levels. This goes to show if you’re not mentally prepared Hollywood will eat you up and spit you out in a second. I mean she looks old really old ! Po thing smh

6. Ashley says:

Rita looks divine. Her styling is so much better than how they show it on the model.

7. Neeks says:

I’m loving this ensemble!

8. remi says:

I just cant embrace rita ora’s fashion..everything she wears looks forced….too forced….she has poised herself as some new fashion maven but i dont see….its a beautiful dress but its not suppose to drag on the floor….the model wore that dress exactly how its suppose to be worn….but rita decided to expose her cleavage and let it drag on the carpet….and the shoe looked too basic for a dress like….she wears nice clothes but there is something always off about her execution…

9. WWWHHAATTT!!! says:

Lindsay WTF! Poor tink tink. She looks like a 50 year old 5&k hooker! SMH I can’t!

10. Yes, Rita, YES! Love it!

11. Tami says:

A couple of things here… Lindsay just wow! All that money she has and it dont mean a thing. Im in my 40′s and I look way younger than her! That Hollywood life I tell yah!

I am absolutely here for Rita Ora’s style but for the life of me, I still don’t understand what she does for a living. I know that she supposedly is a singer but has anyone ever heard her music on the radio? Ok bye! LOL!

12. Lizq says:

is lindsay trying to channel oscar the grouch with that awful dress??????

13. Monica says:

Like the dress… yes she is a singer and she’s a fairly good one. Yes her songs come on the radio.. smh. really guys?

14. Titi says:

Rita Ora is mostly known overseas as a singer. She released one of her songs, RIP, here. She’s known here not for her music but her association with JAY Z.

Back to the post, a tailor, just hire one. The hair looks loads better though.

15. reeseecup says:

Hot! This dress is simply gorgeous!! So glam! I agree with everyone about Lindsay!! What happened to the cute red headed girl?? And where is her stylist? That dress looks extremely cheap!!

16. I really like the way the model wore the dress, guess I am all by myself. :/

Rita looks nice as well.

17. SSS says:

I prefer the way it as shown on the model

18. Dee says:

I like the spin Rita Ora put on the gown.

Lindsay looks underdressed and uncomfortable.

19. Tiffany B says:

Rita Ora killed it she looks great it’s something more glam about the way Rita Ora rock it vs. the model it makes sense why the model look is different from the run way to red carpet.

20. LuLu says:

I’m guessing Remi is part of the 3% aka invalid haters. Where’s your pic?

She werked the hell out of that dress and instead of giving her the 10s that she clearly deserves, you opted to write a paragraph about her

#haterbishesstaylosing