May 6th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

While the Fashion Bomb dream team drafted up Met Gala coverage well into the night, oodles of fashion insiders poured out to the Boom Boom Room and Up & Down for ball afterparties.
June Ambrose was spied hand-in-hand with EJ Johnson (with Ty Hunter not too far behind) in an Alexander Wang Tuxedo Cape accented by DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold sandals:
_June-ambrose-ej-johnson-ty-hunter-dsquared-fall-2014-perspex-gilded-sandals
Her wool one button tuxedo cape has a notched collar and exaggerated dolman sleeves with two side vents.
- June Ambrose's Met Gala Afterparty Alexander Wang Tux Cape and DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals 9
Her shoes come in several colors. Check them out on the runway.

June Ambrose's Met Gala Afterparty DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals
June Ambrose's Met Gala Afterparty DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals
June Ambrose's Met Gala Afterparty DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals 0
Aunty June actually instagrammed a detailed shot of them a few days back.
June Ambrose's Met Gala Afterparty Alexander Wang Tuxedo Cape and DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals
They’re pretty fly!
Love this look on June. It’s simple, sexy, and fashion forward.
What say you?

_June-ambrose-ej-johnson-ty-hunter-dsquared-fall-2014-perspex-gilded-sandals
Shout out to EJ Johnson! I wonder what he has in store for the fashion world…!
Images: Pacific Coast News

24 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: June Ambrose’s Met Gala Afterparty Alexander Wang Tuxedo Cape and DSquared2 Fall 2014 Perspex and Gold Sandals”

1. k says:

She is wearing this very well! With her body shape, she was able to pull this off perfectly. She could have nixed that hat though.

2. Choco aka Hippie says:

I do not like this look on her but then again I’m not a fan

Too old to be showing that much cleavage not for over 40 and I don’t get the concept the shoes have nothing to do with the tuxedo

4. Dom Dom says:

No. Never rated her style, this look is a prime example why.

I know Magic be like why Son.. smh

6. Aris says:

I loved this look! Wouldn’t mind recreating it myself for fun, minus the hat though..

7. Keabe Mautla says:

The cape/coat/dress looks a little large and all over the place. And nothing really fits together. I like the shoes though, just not with this.

8. reeseecup says:

Umm, I LOVE this! If you got it, flaunt it! Not mad at ALL June! Also love those funky shoes too! June has undeniable style! Always have.

9. DivaFabulosa says:

I like the shoes on her, but that is it. No further comment because I like June.

10. BBBYYYYE says:

I usually don’t like June’s style but this on is good! Why must your body be covered at 40? Someone please tell me! Her body is putting most of ya’ll to shame! And FYI June is usually covered so cut the crap. Oh shoes are all the way on point.

11. Peaches says:

The shoes are on point! Just too fly, the outfit is good also, EJ No!!!!

12. Mikka says:

Who makes those shoes, I must have them!!!!

13. Leimom says:

AJ is the next Leon Tally. Leon pass the throne……

14. Honeybrown says:

Those shoes <3 <3 Yasssss June!!!

15. June Ambrose can do no wrong in my book :)

16. Bluu.Balboa says:

Auntie June SERVESSSSSSS once again! #imhereforit From the hat to the shoes! 10′s across the board. What you ppl fail to realize is this was an afterPARTY, this is PARTY wear! *Its a celebration B****es- in my Dave Chappel voice*

17. jam cam says:

my 3 fave people in one pic.. totally obsessed with all of them. fashion forward thinkers im all about JUNIVERSE

18. andrea says:

I can’t get into anything she wears. It’s not cute for her body b/c she’s short…Also ehr makeup makes her look older..she’d be cute in a more tailored look….I would have liked her in some pants.

I do love EJ’s cape tho..thats very cute.

at. Her looks alternate between dated and trying too hard. She looks bad/not pulled together well..which happens more often than it should

20. Dee says:

Looove the sandals the model has on wearing the tuxedo cape…

21. Marsha D says:

I’m here for EJ Johnson’s great big azz…..Thats a big man deh honey! yaaayyuuussssssss….lol

22. Michele says:

June Ambrose and EJ look a hot mess! They are drinking the kool-aid.

She looks slutty in this outfit, not provocative. I luv June but this is a big fat NO.

24. Yakini says:

I’m so much more enthralled by EJ’s head to toe look. His fashion game is sick! Claire, I’d love to see a Cocktails With Claire interview with him. Please try to arrange that!