May 5th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

I sadly missed part 3 of the Real Housewives of Atlanta reunion last night, but I did make it home in time to catch Porsha Williams on Watch What Happens Live!
The burgeoning songstress posed on the red carpet in a $2,825 Auriga Black and White Coat Dress by Roland Mouret:
She accessorized with Christian Louboutin heels and bundles of Go Naked Hair.
2 Porsha Williams's Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Auriga Black and White Coat Dress
Her dress has a shawl collar, front double breasted button fastening with concealed front zip fastening, and two side slit pockets.
Cute look, Porsha! Black and white always works.
Porsha Williams's Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Auriga Black and White Coat Dress 1
What do you think?
2  Porsha Williams's Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Auriga Black and White Coat Dress
See snippets of her interview below:

How do you think she came off?
*She actually used her time in New York to perform her single, Flatline, live:

Thoughts on her performance?

11 Responses to “Splurge: Porsha Williams’s Watch What Happens Live Roland Mouret Auriga Black and White Coat Dress”

1. Amber says:

I just wonder where is she getting this money from to be dropping $2k, or a dress every time I see her. I know that she is getting paid on the show but is her money long like that?

Porsha looks beautiful. And the hair looks fab, I like that she used less hair instead of her usual big cascading curls. As far as that whole debacle with Kenya, I watched the interview and it was good that she acknowledge her part and fault. It would be nice for Kenya to also do that as well.

3. 2 cents says:

@Amber Y’all didn’t hear this from me, BUT word on the street is that Porsha has a real African prince who is financing all of this. Not mad at her!

4. kim says:

her overexposed breasts killed the look for me (and they look really uncomfortable).

5. Honeybrown says:

I can’t fathom why everyone is always in the next persons pocket???? Anywho, I think she looked beautiful and she showed a different side of herself yesterday, dare I say a more intelligent side. I too am glad she recognized her part in the incident. Lawd they shut Ms. Kenya down yesterday Lol, for the first time she didn’t have much to say. Quick question how did Apollo know she didn’t have any credit? Did he try to use her name in his scheme hmm? Lol.

6. c says:

That video is uncofortable to watch….And the first thing I thought when I saw her w/ the new boobs and look was she’s getting ready to do playboy. She did use to do the vidoe chick thing.

7. Katie says:

lol the video though, LMAO I can’t I can’t anymore. Why??? we could see her posterior when she bent over. “She tried it, I denied it and have to walk on by it”.

On Andy she seemed well rehearsed. She said Kenya made her do it but to diss Cynthia was kinda messy, you pulled her shirt down on national TV and you can’t even apologize but instead says she goes with the wind…ok

As for the outfit, it would have been cute without the cleavage and her makeup is always heavy. Why? she seems like shes cute.

8. Titi says:

Can’t cosign those balloons on her chest

Portia is an imbecile!

10. Frost says:

Boobs looks horrible, and she sounded like an idiot on the show.

I love how she didn’t really explain her part regarding the Underground Railroad or why she got fake boobs.

11. Nicky says:

She looks good. Enough said!