May 5th, 2014
Fashion News, Jennifer Lopez, Snapshot
Snapshot: Jennifer Lopez’s A.K.A. Album Cover Art

j lo aka cover art versace
Jennifer Lopez’s A.K.A. Album Cover Art. J.Lo’s 10th album comes out June 17th.

Posted In
14 comments

14 Responses to “Snapshot: Jennifer Lopez’s A.K.A. Album Cover Art”

1. Krystal says:

Giving face for days..but I dont like Versace belt like top..needs to be a little more classy…other than that I love JLO!

2. Enigma says:

I feel like it should’ve been an album cover from earlier in her career, like in the 90′s. It’s hot!

3. Titi says:

First of all, she looks hot. But this photo as an album cover is too much IMO.
    It’s her tenth so she could have done something more iconic… Timeless.
    It looks like an ad for perfume

4. k says:

She looks too hard; masculine. And I agree the cover looks dated.

5. Lola Reggy says:

JLO looks great. But to me honestly she has never been classy. Always a bit cheap and trashy. Like in that video I Luh ya papi, I dislike every single outfit in there. Plus there’s even a TLC feel look to the outfits with the sweat pants. It always looks trashy or outdated, just like this cover indeed, a perfume ad from the nineties.

6. c says:

C’on now…yall know she look tranny in that pic. The jawline is looking like the edged it out of stone.

7. HoneyBrown says:

Overkill.

8. Biyonsay says:

I cannot believe she has 10 albums!!??

She looks fantastic.
    The album cover and her makeup looks very 90′s, I like it.

9. S says:

For a 40 plus mother of twins, I say you go mamacita! I know My boobs couldn’t be “confined” behind red leathers straps. So for that, my hat is off to Jenny from the block.
    SMILES!

10. Katie says:

I thought it was fierce. Ambiguous in ways but fierce

11. JP says:

Her body is snatched, but I have to agree with the majority. This feels a bit dated.

12. She looks great, but it does look like a perfume ad.

13. remi says:

Im not feeling it….i prefer GLAM jlo….i’ve seen chola girls prancing thru the bronx in this kind of mess…..she looks lik a drag queen…the makeup, the hair…the dress looks like an ebay belt dress….everything is a hot mess…im not feeling this ghetto draq queen chola look…

YOU ARE JLO….Dont forget dat….

14. @Alexislovesme says:

LAWD JESUS!LOVE THIS BUT TOO MUCH FOR ALBUM COVER… Walmart probably won’t carry it.