May 5th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashley from Houston

Today’s Bombshell is fashion stylist Ashley from Houston, Texas!
ashley from houston
She says, ” I describe my style as “Casual Chic”.”
5  ashley from houston
” I go from meetings…”

2  ashley from houston
“… to fittings to photoshoots to events all in the same day…”

3  ashley from houston
“… so I definitely rely on chic & functional pieces…”

ashley from houston
“… & always a great statement accessory.”
9  ashley from houston

Boom! I love this. All your looks are simple and to the point, though I love your denim on denim look.
See more on Instagram @ashleydunnstylist.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
19 comments

19 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Ashley from Houston”

1. c says:

People should stop refereing to themselves at ‘fashion stylist’….it just sets them up for the kill in the comment section. Style is okay. I do think she is suffering from the uncomfortable high heels syndrome in those black heels.

2. Enigma says:

All fashion stylist are not celebrity stylist. If you do work as a stylist in your city for local musicians, editorials, socialites etc. what should you call your occupation? Just curious as we’ve come to think you’re only a stylist if you work for a celebrity.

I wish she had submitted more pics but I do like what she submitted.

3. tahlyuh says:

I agree with C. Stylists, personal shoppers and Instagram/Big Cartel boutique owners come a dime a dozen on here. Then again, this blog is an authority on fashion…so I can see how FBD is to stylists as the Wall Street Journal is to investment bankers.

I like her. Simple and clean. I like the colors in the first look. The only thing that I really noticed is the proportions. I’m assuming she’s a short girl, which is fine. You just need to dress yourself in a way that elongates you.

4. Bre Bre says:

She described her style dead on… I voted Bombshell!

5. DivaFabulosa says:

I agree with Tahlyuh, her proportions are off. If her clothes were more tailored then I would have voted bombshell.

6. Mimi says:

I like the jean vest under the overalls

7. SD says:

I voted bombshell. She has a simple style and you can tell she has a good eye. I think as she matures and obtains more finances to get tailored clothes her overlook will enhance.

8. Natasha says:

Clapped for the denim fit and like the white shoes in the last pic.

9. BougieHippie says:

Cute style and lovely haircut!

10. Lola Reggy says:

Bombshell!!!!!!!!1

she got a shape on her

12. Bribri says:

Nothing blew me a way, but she does have style

13. Naturlallure says:

It has been so long since I have checked out the bombshell. I miss being inspired. I am loving the bombshell this week. Her style is simple and functional, especially for her busy lifestyle. Two thumbs up

14. dyshaun says:

I’m a fan.

15. Becca says:

Every piece besides the last is matchy matchy. Literally no creativity.

bombshell in the making! i dont love the first two looks so much but the others are great!

17. I became advisable this blog simply by my own step-brother. I’m no longer favourable if it article is actually created by the pup while no one notice this kind of specific with regards to my difficulties. You might be extraordinary! Cheers!

18. killatothekam says:

BOMB! on point!

19. Kam Kam says:

I voted bombshell. She is so pretty, cute clothes, nice figure, mani on point! Go girly