May 2nd, 2014
Black Designers, Cool Online Find, Fashion News, Shopping
Shop Now! Rue 107′s Summer 2014 Collection

Rue 107 has released a few new items for Spring/Summer, and I think you’re gonna love them!

Rue 107 spring 2014 fashion bomb daily

This season, indulge in bright colors, tight fits, and more crop tops and pencil skirt sets than you can shake a stick at.
Rue 107

Rue 107 spring 2014 fashion bomb daily 1
rue 107 spring 2014 fashion bomb daily 3
A few stand outs: The Purple Kitty Set, The Bohemian Darling Bikini Bottom, and the Summer Love Pencil Set.
rue 107 purple crop top fashion bomb daily spring 2014
rue 107 bohemia darling bikini set spring 2014 summer fashion bomb daily
rue 107 spring 2014 summer set
I’ve got my eye on the bikini!
See more and shop at Rue107.com.
Rue 107 bikini spring 2014 fashion bomb daily
What do you think?

21 Responses to “Shop Now! Rue 107′s Summer 2014 Collection”

1. Elle says:

THese are so cute!

2. Bre Bre says:

I am 22 and I feel like some of these sets look too young/immature for me… But, that model is gorgeous. I like that she is curvy and not a 24inch waist. Rue 21 got mad cool points from me using her!

3. Honeybrown says:

I’m here for the bikinis and the array of colors featured in the collection. I am not here however for grown arse women wearing hello kitty. Instagram models worldwide are probably going crazy over this collection smh.

4. Stace says:

Is this a sponsored post? No thank you.

5. Kitty B. says:

Rue makes the best and cutest bathing suits!!

6. Shayla says:

Cute looks. I agree with @Honeybrown, the Hello Kitty is a no (if you’re over 13). The model is gorge though!

7. fly won says:

the model is gorgeous!

8. Jessica says:

I went to the site where is the multi colored swim suit I did not see it. How and wear do I buy this?

I’m not understanding why the photos are not head to toe.

10. loveisme says:

Do a post for the big girls like Monif C

11. KS says:

I don’t, and never will understand grown women who wear ‘Hello Kitty’ apparel. All these clothes look very cheap.

12. ASM says:

I’m a grown a$$ woman and I love hello kitty but definitely would not be seen wearing her in public. These clothes look very cheap to me. This model is gorge!!

I agree with @KS and @ASM! Hello Kitty on a dress is a No Go! Not feeling it!

14. Ayana says:

Love the bathing suits! The clothes are cute and young girly

15. Ayana says:

Also the model is very pretty. Love her hair and makeup!

16. Maryse says:

I am into Hello Kitty as well, so I will be seeing if they ship overseas

17. Mel says:

Has the price of spandex gone up? Who ever said this was a sponsored post, I agree.
    1. SOME of the clothes are cute, but they all look cheap
    2. Everything is made out of the same material that will only look good on certain body types
    3. These prices do not match the look of the clothes! $20-30 max
    The model is gorgeous and she certainly did her part in making the clothes look good on camera but even she looks squeezed into some of that ill fitting material. NO THANK YOU

18. LuLu says: