May 2nd, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm
By Faith

Rita Ora loves Chanel, and thus sported a multicolor asymmetrical strap dress from the brand’s Spring 2014 collection for an appearance on 106 & Park:

Rita-Ora-106-park-chanel-rainbow-dress-spring-2014
On the runway, the dress was paired with a sleek bob, a couple of the French fashion house’s bags, and cap-toe leather boots.

chanel-spring-2014

I loved this look! I cannot wait to see what Rita wears to the 2014 Met Gala.

rita-ora-106-and-park-chanel-spring-2014-dress

What do you think? Hot! or Hmm…?

106 & Park Live

Images: Getty

10 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm… Rita Ora’s 106 & Park Chanel Spring 2014 Multicolor Rainbow Asymmetrical Strap Dress”

1. Lucy says:

I must admit..I’m not a big Rita Ora fan but I love her blonde bombshell bob and that beautiful dress!Toned down Rita is better than the look-like-i-just-rolled-out-of-bed Rita!

The multicolor look is flattering on her. I love Spring!

2. Taj says:

Rita looks beautiful.

3. Hadassah says:

I love this look. It reminds me of a Jeremy Scott x Addidas dress.

4. Xi Xi Topp says:

*clutches pearls* FBD, there is only ONE “Rih” & Ora ain’t it!! LoL, she looks great tho…love the haircut & shoes especially.

5. Blue Ivy Carter says:

CAN SOMEONE PLEASE, PRETTY PLEASE STOP ALL THESE ADVERTISING. AS SOON AS I CLICK A LINK IT POPS UP ALL THESE AD.

6. Mak says:

Shouldn’t it be, Hot! Rita looks fab…. Not “Rih”… LOL Nonetheless, she looks great.

7. FLEE says:

lmao @ “Rih looks fab”

Lol I was thinking same thing when I saw Rhi but Rita lost me with the dress.

9. Maryse says:

She looks beautiful(excpet for the hair on which I’ll commment later)but her dress is too pretty for this show. Isn’t it a daytime casual kind of thing? I think Chanel is a bit much then. A top and cute skirt in a colour that matches.
    And her hair: She needs to shave it all off and then just start over. Looking at it is making me thirsty…

10. Porsha says: