May 2nd, 2014
Fashion Bomber of the Day
Fashion Bomber of the Day: Shaquille from Barbados

It’s Friday, so it’s Fashion Bomber time!
Shaquille from Barbados is our featured gent:
shaquille from barbados
He says, “ I’m from the island of Barbados where Rihanna is from…”
Shaquille from Barbados 3
“… and I wanted to know if maybe you would consider checking my ig out or post my looks on your wonderful blog and Instagram and Facebook”

Shaquille from Barbados 1
“My Instagram is : @bajanfashionkilla.”

Shaquille from Barbados
” Please check me out.”
image
See more here:
image_1
shaquille from barbados
Shaquille from Barbados

2  Shaquille from Barbados
I think he really wants us to check him out! At any rate, I like it! You are quite suave, young man. Keep it up!
See more on IG @bajanfashionkilla.
What do you think?

Fashion Bomber of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of male Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 5-8 picture(s) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. PLEASE: no collages. No filters. Images submitted may be featured on Facebook or Twitter. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game!

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Fashion Bomber of the Day: Shaquille from Barbados”

1. Brittany says:

I like his style, but his face in these pics is not the business. A nice neutral face with his mouth closed or maybe even a smile would be nice. The forced facial expression makes it look like he’s trying too hard.

2. MarieLovue says:

I like his style for the most part as well but I would love if he didn’t wear the same chain with every outfit

My baby sister would think he was sooo fly and thats a good thing. But as a 24 year old woman, this is not a look for me.

4. curves says:

He says, “ I’m from the island of Barbados where Rihanna is from…”

did he like seriously say that?

anyways most of the shoes aren’t my cup of tea but he dresses nice

5. Freedom Lee says:

Respect to anyone brave enough to put their pics up for critique..some nice pieces..Deets on tiger shirt please?

6. FLEE says:

he aint hot in all that? it’s never cold enough in BIM for a fur collar.. anyway I like that floral blazer

7. Fa says:

246 Stand up!

8. Ready says:

Filter much, homie? Damn.

9. Elegantjerk says:

Refreshing style,he should check out Elegantjerk.com selection of menswear