May 1st, 2014
Snapshot
Snapshot: Rita Ora by Terry Richardson

rita ora terry richardson

rita ora terry richardson

rita ora by terry richardson

rita ora terry richardson stuedio

1  rita ora by terry richardson

4  rita ora by terry richardson

5  rita ora by terry richardson

5 rita ora terry richardson

8 8  rita ora by terry richardson

10  rita ora by terry richardson
More nudity…Rita Ora by Terry Richardson
Images: Terry’s Diary

Posted In
23 comments

23 Responses to “Snapshot: Rita Ora by Terry Richardson”

1. Wazy says:

I’m speechless. ..After all these accusations, these girls keep spreading it wide open for this pervert!! Smh

2. KS says:

Smh. @Wazy my sentiments exactly.

3. caprice says:

I knew something was off about TR wayyyyyy before the allegations. He just looks like a perv. Sorry, not sorry.

4. Sareena says:

All his pictures are the same. He is so lucky. I also ding understand why these woman feel comfortable posing for a sexual predator.

5. Frost says:

I’m confused as to why FBD is promoting his work, but on the next day promoting news that state he is a rapist. ??

They’re conflicting ideas, and FBD should pick a side.

6. Sasha J says:

This guy gives me the creeps. What’s more creepy is that in the entertainment business ppl know things about each other & ppl still feel comfortable showing this man their edibles.ea

7. Katie says:

What a disgusting piece of garbage. I hope he rots in hell.

8. Lila says:

@ everyone above me: I totally agree! I’ve been saying this for years now; I just dont get it. This guy is a talentless hack and an obvious pervert. It’s a shame that we as a society have so little integrity and we stand for nothing.

9. V says:

@Frost exactly! They’ve reported on his behaviour before-quite minimally i may add- and they’re still positing his work?!

10. Love your site! check out my shop! Everyone that goes to my Store “www.latenightshighheels.com” from this site will receive 15% off their order. enter “fashionbomb” @ checkout.

I told you guys that the fashion community and hollyweird keep folks like him successful. I like the first and fourth pic. And he is very lucky because his work is simple and basic with a good camera, in short nothing special.

12. Angela says:

Why are you promoting this perv? No wonder models are reluctant to come forward: he’s still getting jobs, publicity, legitimacy.

I don’t want to support this site if it’s going to support predators like this.

13. Dom Dom says:

I don’t understand why you’re promoting this creep’s work, Claire? Oh and Rita’s eyebrows look crazy.

14. Claire says:

I don’t support Terry Richardson. Stuff is released, and I publish it.
    We are like a news site for the Fashion World. 90% of the stuff, we publish. Similar to the R.Kelly snaps, these are controversial.
    Speak on it!
    But I don’t condone, support Terry Richardson and think these shots of Rita (some of which aren’t published) are shameful. Homegirl is naked. Put some clothes on, somebody! Please!

15. DannielleS says:

Giving him publicity is wrong though. If sites would stop posting his work, he would go away. People need to hiring him and putting his work up.

I agree with you Claire that you are free to post anything fashion related, but you can choose who you post. He does not deserve a post at all. Neither does R. Kelly.

16. anon says:

Rita is established enough that she doesn’t have to do this. So I wonder why would she?? And, did he get some??? SMH.

@Anon…I don’t think so I’ve seen a lot of artist with roc nation pose for terry. We should be writing jay

18. Indigo says:

He’s a perfect example of what goes on in the industry and what’s wrong with the industry. You have to kiss up and put out in order to be in the “circle” of __ listers.

I’m just wondering…is it really true the accusations about this guy? Or are people trying to set him up? I’m truly starting to wonder at this point because why on earth else would people (namely celebs who don’t have to) continue to work with him??

If the accusations are indeed true, it just goes to show how many followers their are in this industry. One celeb shoots with him, and everyone else wants to. No one willing to stand out and refuse to work with him?? Or are they just not getting press for it? It’d be good to have articles in the fashion industry repping those who won’t shoot with him, like PETA highlights people who don’t wear furs…

He’s a perv and everyone knows it. These allegations aren’t false. He like many of these hollyweird freaks continue to be glorified. Its disgusting and Claire, just because they print it doesn’t mean you have to publish it. We’ll be ok if ne NEVER shows up on this site again.
    Hes so talentless, his photos are look disgustingly the same. Is it some prerequisite to belong in this elite group you have to shoot with this demon? Hmmm even the President…… it’s disgusting.

21. Um yeah says:

Seeing as if those allegations that you speak of have been proven wrong. I’m guessing half of you just read one article and don’t follow up on the actual story.

22. Grey says:

The celebrities continue shooting with TR for the money, and possibly for sponsors as well, despite the allegations against him. While no accusation has successfully gone through, enough should be enough. If that many people have tried to take him down there must be an issue! Multiple people wouldn’t go out on a limb to try and take him out of the industry for nothing.

23. Lilly says:

Claire what is wrong with you? Never ever written a comment on this page but today I HAD TO!!

Why the fuck do you keep promoting photography done by this PERVERT RAPIST WHOM YOU CLEARLY ARE AWARE OFF? Don’t you have any ethics or morals seems to me you’ll do anything for a few bucks and publicity for your site. The world will not end if you do not post anything more about this pervert man.

I’m sooooooooooo disgusted that a female owns this site and she can’t use her brain to know what/who not to post.

It is never ok to give a rapist and abuser any publicity.

Think very hard you’re going to ruin your brand!!!