May 1st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Look for Less, Shopping

Zendaya Coleman is the flyest teen on the scene, no?
She chucked up the deuces outside of her New York hotel in comfy sweatpants, Ruthie Davis platform heels, and a $13,670 multi strap and buckle leather jacket by Fausto Puglisi:
She topped off her look with a vintage fedora.
2-Zendaya-Coleman's-New-York-City-Fausto-Puglisi-Straps-and-Buckles-Leather-Jacket
Pretty!
Her belted leather motorcycle jacket features a notched collar, quilting details at the shoulders, bondage-inspired buckled leather work sleeves, and zip front pockets.
9 Zendaya Coleman's New York City Fausto Puglisi Straps and Buckles Leather Jacket
While we pontificate on all the numerous things we can purchase with $14K, allow me to introduce a look for less: Nasty Gal’s Vicious Leather Jacket.
Karrueche Tran Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket
It’s not as intricate as the Puglisi option, but at $300, it can save your wallet while offering the same feel.
nasty gal buckle sleeve leather jacket
Get it at NastyGal.com. And if only the original will do, cop it at Moda Operadi.
Thought’s on Z’s latest ensemble?

3-Zendaya-Coleman's-New-York-City-Fausto-Puglisi-Straps-and-Buckles-Leather-Jacket

*Karrueche Tran is a fan of this style of jacket.
Karrueche Tran's Instagram Nasty Gal Collection Vicious Love Leather Buckle Sleeve Jacket
Do I sense a new trend?

13 Responses to “Look for Less: Zendaya Coleman’s New York City Fausto Puglisi Straps and Buckles Leather Jacket”

Is that price a typo?!

2. Bailee says:

I love Zendaya’s style! Do you know where her pants are from?

3. Love her style!!! I need that jacket in my life……

4. S says:

I agree, this has got to be THE flyest teen….and “da” shoes! I need those for real! *SMILES*

5. Bree says:

Her stylist is luxurylaw on Instagram ask him… He is the nicest eva!!!

6. Xi Xi Topp says:

I don’t like the stiletto heels on young girls, nor do I think it’s appropriate for a kid to be rocking a piece of clothing that expensive. Cute girl tho & nice hat.

7. What like to know who’s styling her. Her style is evolving appears like she has consulted a professional.

8. Claire says:

@thefashionistachic She’s styled by Law Roach, waiting to hear back about the shoes;)

9. Peaches says:

Zendaya is a fly girl, her stylist knows how to work her to the fullest with clothes that really suit her. Style wise she is age appropriate with her expensive taste or not she can afford the items. Love the stilettos!

10. FLEE says:

but wait… 14K for a jacket?!! HELL NAH!

11. Meika says:

Zendaya’s style is everything!!! She gets it right all of the time!!! I am loving the entire look!!!!

Am sorry but this outfit, is not cute .

13. Danielle says:

She always dresses so cute, but that jacket though that jacket is a work of art. I’d love to have it or even a dupe would be fine with me cause I need that in my life!!!