May 1st, 2014
Celebrity Style, Kim Kardashian, Shopping

Follower @Samanta_Kardashians on Instagram wrote in on a recent picture, and asked, “What was Kim wearing today in Paris?”
_Kim-Kardashian's-Paris-Balmain-Denim-Shirt,-Skinny-Jeans,-and-Giuseppe-Zanotti-Pink-Suede-Pumps
I checked the wire, and found pictures of KK shopping it up with friend Serena Williams in a $1,071 Balmain Bustier Denim shirt, $196 Mother The Looker Ankle Fray Jeans, and suede Giuseppe Zanotti pumps.
Kim Kardashian makes an apperance at Restaurant Fendi **USA ONLY**
Her shirt boasts gold tone buttons and two front flap pockets.
Kim Kardashian's Paris Balmain Denim Skirt, Skinny Jeans, and Giuseppe Zanotti Pink Suede Pumps balmain-blue-bustier-cotton-denim-shirt-product-1-15901466-637580927_large_flex
Her jeans have five pocket styling and a decoratively distressed hem.
Kim Kardashian's Paris Balmain Denim Shirt, Mother Denim The Looker Ankle Fray Skinny Jeans, and Giuseppe Zanotti Pink Suede Pumps 2
Her pumps have a 4 1/4″ covered heel.
Kim Kardashian's Paris Balmain Denim Skirt, Skinny Jeans, and Giuseppe Zanotti Pink Suede Pumps 1
Recreate her look below:

Who knew Kim and Serena were buddies?
Kim Kardashian and Serena Williams hit the streets to shop in Paris **USA ONLY**
Looks like they had fun times.

*Kim and I are on the same style wavelength today! I wore denim on denim with a pop of pink to a TJ MAXX event this morning:
claire fashion bomb daily sulmers denim on denim aminah jillil bow pumps
My shirt is from Topshop and my heels are by Aminah Jillil. You can always get the look for less!
Images: AKM GSI

27 Responses to “Get the Look: Kim Kardashian’s Paris Balmain Denim Shirt, Mother Denim The Looker Ankle Fray Skinny Jeans, and Giuseppe Zanotti Pink Suede Pumps”

SOMEONE IS SERIOUSLY F’D IN THE HEAD TO SPEND THAT KIND OF MONEY ON A SHIRT. (ALTHOUGH IT WAS PROBABLY GIVEN TO HER) BUT IMO IF I CAN TAKE SOME SCISSORS AND CUT IT JUST LIKE THE NEXT SHIRT…ITS NOT WORTH IT.. SMH

2. Titi says:

I guess she lost that baby weight. I mean, yes, she looks cute. Was she wearing balmain pre-kanye i wonder?

3. Empress says:

Kim has abs so idk why her midsection looks like that in these pics. Lol

4. k says:

Those jeans are just showing her true shape. That white lady body before she added that black lady butt.

@Claire those heels are hot, although the entire look feels thrown together

People have been wearing denim shirts and jeans for years.

6. Scarlett says:

Why does she look like she’s wearing a diaper? Is she wearing some sort of butt enhancing apparatus? Her pelvic area looks mad weird!

7. tameika says:

Kim is wearing Mother brand jeans. I have that exact pair from Nordstrom! Love the fit and their brand!! I love when I see celebs in items I’ve had for awhile! whoop

8. north east says:

Kim’s midsection = hotmess Khloe’s is like that as well, maybe it runs in the fam? Serena Williams please get a new wig smh and that face is looking as masculine as ever and I KNOW you can afford some lotion for those ashy hands.

9. Lids says:

Is it me or does she look like she gained pounds overnight. This outfit does not flatter her at all…

10. kayk says:

kim is str8 swaggggiiinn

Serena and kim been friends along with Lala ciara and Kelly Rowland

Those box hips are killing me

13. Meeee says:

Serena has way too much money and influence to be looking like Kim’s security detail. Try again ma’am!!

14. mimi says:

Serina looks like an amazon or should I say a bouncer or a weight lifter standing beside pretty petit kim. Poor huge serina LMAO

15. Elle says:

I have those heels and have such a hard time walking in them.

16. Starry says:

Claire are those shoes uncomfortable? I want to buy some but I’m scared that they will be too uncomfortable

17. Candace says:

Serena Williams is a tennis legend, champion, and role model. She might as well not even be in the photo since all of the attention is on Kim. I get that this is a fashion blog but c’mon. The negative comments about Serena’s appearance, size, and skin compared to Kim’s are unnecessary. I like her boots, can we get details on those?

18. Can I get the details on Kim’s shades ?

19. Lila says:

Kim looks like a centaur. Her hips and pelvic area are so unflattering. I just don’t get the hype.

20. Claire says:

@Can I get the details on Kim’s Shades? They’re by Céline
    @Starry Yes, they’re uncomfortable, but they’re conversation starters! I think they’re a must have;)
    @K My look was thrown together. I was out partying until 3 in the morning, and wore that to a breakfast event at 8am. Sometimes it be’s like that.
    @Candace Someone asked for Kim’s look, which is why we focused on her. I’ll look for Serena’s boots for Mail Bombs. x

I so agree with everyone else above that u can see Kim’s true shape and khloe’s body is the same way and then they went got those artificial butts! hot mess

22. Lili says:

Do they really have artificial butts? Lol! I’m white but I truly have a black booty. Very curly hair. Think Tom Jones. He’s got the butt, too. So, white people can have that. But to think someone went out and bought one! lol.

Meanwhile, Kim has no waist. She is very short waisted.

Meanwhile, Serena seems the practical one. She’s going out walking and she has some sensible but nice looking boots. In her bag she carries her heels to put on after she gets where she’s going.

Don’t like this total jean look

24. Stephane says:

So this right here explains why Kim hardly wears pants/jeans, those square hips, eeek!! And same goes for Khloe K. who stays in ill-fitting jeans/shorts/pants– square hips + camel toe = no no no!

On another note, Claire those shoes are fab!

25. Jessy says:

@ Lili it’s all in the hips and thighs. Someone who has a huge butt and stick thin thighs are suspect lol.

Lli thats probably from the recessive genes…African heritage, all that looks white, ain’t white..lol

27. Balmain says:

This Balmain Denim Shirt looks great!