May 1st, 2014
Alicia Keys, Angela Simmons, Claire's Life, Fashion News, Men's style, On the Scene
Claire’s Life: On the Scene at Andre King’s Birthday Party

Is the weekend here yet…? At any rate, last night, I attended model, actor, and designer Andre King’s birthday bash, held at Chandelier on 41st street. Claire-sulmers-wizz-beatz-andre-king-angela-simmons-ty-hunter-shaun-ross The venue was filled with notables, including Swizz Beatz (Andre’s brother), Angela Simmons, Shaun Ross, Ty Hunter, and many more. andre-king-brand-party-angela-simmons-ty-hunter-claire-sulmers-marquis-phifer Swizz Beatz Andre King birthday party andre-king-brand-birthday-party-fashion-bomb-daily People showed up and showed up! Take a look: _andre-king-brand-party-angela-simmons-topshop-zipper-dress-schutz-sandals Angela Simmons was adorable in a zippered Topshop dress and Schutz sandals I must have (I did a bit of research, they’re available at the Schutz New York store. Get them by calling (212) 257-4366). ty--hunter-claire-sulmers-fashion-bomb-daily-served-fresh-shirt Ty Hunter looked chic in a Served Fresh Blackberry Crewneck. andre-king-brand-party-shaun-ross-model- Model Shaun Ross posed with his beautiful mom in an Exterberria white leather shirt. On the Scene at Andre King's Birthday fashgion bomb daily Party And the birthday boy looked dapper in a custom polka dotted blazer. claire sulmers all saints dress leather pants white blazer clear clutch shaun ross 0 I dug into the archives for my All Saints Spitalfields dress I wore for my first TV stint on BET’s Rip the Runway! I remixed it with All Saints Leather pants, Jimmy Choo heels, and a Haute Hippie White Dress worn as a blazer. Fun times in NYC: claire-sulmers-swizz-beatz-andre-king-birthday-party-chandelier-angela-simmons-ty-hunter-shaun-ross claire sulmers all saints dress leather pants white blazer clear clutch shaun ross What do you think?
Images: Karl Pierre

19 Responses to “Claire’s Life: On the Scene at Andre King’s Birthday Party”

1. Sweet Lady! says:

Gosh Claire, You are so beautiful!!! I love your dress with the leather pants. Good choice!

2. medschool says:

I love the thought of remixing your outfit Claire but you look so uncomfortable/stuffed into that dress. The fit is not flattering :(

You look radiant Claire! That makeup is flawless.

4. Cami says:

You are absolutely GORGEOUS!!!!

5. Curious says:

I know I’m going to get crucified for asking this question but you look very different than you used to look. You are and always have been a beautiful woman your face looks totally different… Did you get a nose job or some other form of plastic surgery?

6. Curious says:

BTW, I’m not asking to “call you out” or be negative or troll or whatever. I am genuinely curious. Your appearance has improved dramatically (which you, yourself have previously addressed). And I know that some of it is hair and makeup artistry. Just wondering about the rest.

7. Hello Curious says:

@Curious, I honestly looked at the pictures and thought Claire was pregnant. It could also be the fit of the dress compounded by the leather leggings underneath it. The outfit was overkill in my opinion. But makeup is done well, as per usual.

8. Bklyngrl05 says:

Claire! Love the leather pants and making this dress into a tunic. Love! You look amazing btw. Natural beauty FTW. Keep killin em xoxo

9. Claire says:

@Curious No surgery, just great contouring! @Hello Curious I’m not pregnant, just had pizza that day…
    Thanks for your comments! xxo

10. 2 cents says:

Love this look!

11. Peaches says:

Well done Claire!!!! Your makeup and hair are flawless, and you look happy!!!!!!

12. MAC says:

Aww Shaun Ross’ mom is so beautiful. I can totally see her being a model before he was born now.

13. Curious says:

Claire, you have one of the most beautiful and exotic faces that I’ve ever seen! Thank you for answering that question. I thought your body looked absolutely fabulous, btw! :)

14. NickieLuv621 says:

Loved it Claire!!! Show off those glam legs, girl!!!

15. anon says:

Claire, those leather pants are it! I am not loving the dress/shirt though, it is not flattering.

16. Honeybrown says:

Work Claire! Is it me or when folks know that they are about to something negative they always start with ” I’m not trying to be rude” or “no shade” etc well guess what you are beig rude and you are being shady ugh how the heck is asking someone if they had plastic surgery not rude??? Folks have no chill I tell you.

17. Angie says:

Love the remix!

18. rabihahk says:

Very cute!!

19. bukky says:

Too much going on with your outfit Claire. You looked so uncomfortable too.