April 29th, 2014
Fashion Bombshell of the Day
Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Anita from Houston

Yesterday’s Bombshell was a little too jazzy for your taste. Perhaps you’d prefer Anita from Houston’s more subtle styling?
austin texas
She says, “ I currently attend Louisiana State University in Baton Rouge, LA.”

1 Anita from Houston

” My style is a lot of neutral filled colors…”

2 Anita from Houston

“… with a statement piece to match.”

3 Anita from Houston

” I love that ONE bold piece…”

4 Anita from Houston

“…that really pulls an outfit together.”
Anita from Houston
You’re absolutely gorgeous! Hand of that Moschino belt;)
See more on Instagram @anitamnunez.
What do you think?

Fashion Bombshell of the Day is a feature showcasing the singular style of Fashion Bomb Readers. Send your name, location, a description of your style, and 6-8 clear, unfiltered, head-to-toe pictures of 6-8 different outfits (no collages) to thefashionbomb@gmail.com. Images submitted will be featured on Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, or any of our social media platforms. Comments can be harsh, so bring your A game! Please be advised: once published, pictures will not be removed or taken down.

Posted In
10 comments

10 Responses to “Fashion Bombshell of the Day: Anita from Houston”

Her style is Clean and simple. Beautiful hair but a little frizzy and untamed.

Oh be quiet about her hair. It’s clearly how she intends to wear it. Here for fashion: her style is ok. Clean, simple and chic. No fashionbomb, but she looks put together.

3. SMV says:

Kinda looks like SADE.

4. Noirre says:

Cute style. She’s wearing trends [crop top], but pieces I haven’t seen before.

5. Titi says:

Very pretty girl. She looks young. Style is clean, cute. Nothing spectacular, maybe in a few years she can take it up a notch.

I love her hair. Gorgeous

6. tahlyuh says:

I love her simplicity. I’m a neutral Nancy myself.

She’s young, but I would take a few notes out of her book. She’s probably around the same age as yesterday’s bombshell, but today’s bombshell edits and refines her looks.

I would love to see her style in 3-5 years when she’s done with college.

7. PG says:

Ok style. But the overly-ripped jeans trend is one I’m not feeling.

8. Love says:

Love her hair! I like how it has a slight frizz. I like when curly hair is not overly structured and I feel this adds to the carefree nature of her clothes. overall I like most of her looks.

9. LuLu says:

That bleached denim/chambray look is everything, so simplistic.

She’s giving me “Ms.Bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-bi-di-bam-ba” aka Selena. LOL.

10. bee.fly says:

she resembles melanie fiona, very gorge