April 27th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Rita is promoting her new album hard–have your heard it?
At any rate, she was spied in New York City in a black dress and a Snoopy Jacket from Fay’s Spring 2014 collection:
Rita Ora gets an early start on Saturday morning in New York

I must say: hair and makeup are pretty fabulous!
Rita Ora seen leaving from a hotel in New York City

Her colorblock jacket boasts bright red and blue tones.
Rita Ora's New York City Fay Red, Blue, and White Colorblock Snoopy Jacket
It was modeled with a matching colorblock skirt and white sandals.
4 Rita Ora's New York City Fay Spring 2014 Red, Blue, and White Colorblock Snoopy Jacket
Loving the color story here. I think she looks hot!
Rita Ora seen leaving from a hotel in New York City
What say you?

Rita Ora seen leaving from a hotel in New York City

Rita Ora gets an early start on Saturday morning in New York
Images: Pacific Coast News/AKM GSI

Posted In
7 comments

7 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Rita Ora’s New York City Fay Spring 2014 Red, Blue, and White Colorblock Snoopy Jacket”

Her make-up is beautiful! I like this look on her.

2. LuLu says:

Sooooo adorable! I’m loving the “Baby Spice” hair

Waiting for the “finally, she looks good” comments. HATERS.

@Lulu you won’t get that satisfaction bc she doesn’t. However, her skin looks radiant and beautiful. Her hair ruins it for me she almost got it right though.

4. K says:

Hey everyone! I think she looks pretty! I don’t think she is promoting her album, but she does have a single out she is promoting. It is called I Will Never Let You Down and it is an amazing song to me. I like her music. And her hair and makeup is fabulous!

5. Titi says:

Her makeup is flawless! And the hair doesn’t bother me as much as the dress.

That jacket is adorbs, I love how she tried to edge it up.

6. Biyonsay says:

I will forever love Rita Ora’s legs!

7. Mz Long Eyelashes says:

She looks so cute omg! Fab look on her!!!