April 25th, 2014

4 rihanna for vogue brasil

5 rihanna for vogue brasil

6 rihanna for vogue brasil

7 rihanna for vogue brasil

rihanna for vogue brasil

snapshot-vogue-brasil-official-cover-fashion-bomb-daily

Rihanna For Vogue Brasil May 2014.

Source: Vogue Brasil

17 Responses to “Snapshot: Rihanna For Vogue Brasil May 2014 [Full Spread]”

1. IMO says:

I’m so glad she went with her short hair for this shoot – she looks best that way to me. Werq RiRi! What an honor to do Vogue Brazil!

2. Xi Xi Topp says:

Someone needs to tell these women to close their mouths…otherwise, she looks great.

3. Mic says:

This girl is very alluring. It comes across as natural and unforced unlike another major star who is supposed to be the sex bomb.

4. MISSY says:

RIH RIH LOOKS A LIL DIRTY TO ME ON THIS COVER. MAYBE I NEED MY GLASSES BUT I DONT SEE NOTHING HAPPENING HERE. MOVING ALONG

5. Dom Dom says:

But wait…that head shot is gorgeous. Not here for the other shot.

What camera that does not love Rihanna hands down and she keep the hater watching and the lovers loving her….

7. Just A Lady says:

I could really use a break from Bey and Rih. Not hating, they’re both fantastic – there’s just other if not better talent out there!

8. yuri says:

When you have it you have it. Rihanna is a natural when it comes to photographing. That girl can be a model.

9. TEXASGRL says:

RIRI!! is a true ROCKSTAR!!! Love IT!!!!

10. MAJOR says:

I bet B is somewhere planning her next move….GO RIRI!

11. Sasha J says:

Home girl, stays on a Vogue cover. Loves it. Beautiful.

She looks like Joseline from that Atlanta hip hip show

13. Crystal says:

Sheesh she’s gorgeous. It’s weird to think about but all the partying she does and she still looks this good is impressive to me. Most stars go through a lot of strict lifestyle rules to stay in shape and not look 40 at 20.

14. Denise says:

She looks like Joseline

15. Honeybrown says:

I’m not a Stan or whatever you call it, however, I think Rihanna is a naturally beautiful woman and I don’t think the comparison to the ratchetness from love and hip hop is fair. In my opinion I do not think joseline is pretty at all. Nothing about her screams natural anything let alone natural beauty. Everytime someone says that I scratch my head, the comparisons usually arise when she wears this short wig. I may be in the minority but I don’t see it at all smh

16. kateee says:

Damnit!!!! Rihanna does it again. Pure FIRE!!!!!!!!

17. LoveMechelle says:

Love it….seen with the hat flawless!