April 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Jennifer Hudson isn’t playing!
She slipped on a super sultry $1,050 Agent Provocateur Black Lace up dress to perform at a 100 Years of NYSE event last night:
Jennifer Hudson attends the Brown Shoe Company Celebrates 100 Years on New York Stock Exchange event at 4 World Trade Center in New York City
Get into her red lips and chic, short haircut!
Her heavily seamed powermesh support dress has deconstruction details.
Jennifer Hudson's 100 Years of NYSE Agent Provocateur Black Lace Up Skylar Dress
You, and you, and you…you’re gonna love her!
Thoughts on this dress?
If you like, get yours at AgentProvocateur.com.
*Also in attendance…
Fergie Duhamel attends the Brown Shoe Company Celebrates 100 Years on New York Stock Exchange event at 4 World Trade Center in New York City
Fergie looked hot in a $3,490 Saint Laurent Lip Print Wrap Dress

Images: Pacific Coast News

28 Responses to “Splurge: Jennifer Hudson’s Brown Shoe Company 100 Years of NYSE Agent Provocateur Black Lace Up Skylar Dress”

Jennifer looks good! but doesn’t seem comfortable with the look.

2. Ya'll B Lyin says:

No she doesn’t look good with breast fat hanging out. Wide saggy mouth with that big head. She looks bad.

3. Marsha says:

I find this outfit confusing. While Jennifer does get it right occasionally, most of the time her clothes look too tight, too short, and generally inappropriate.

4. MISSY says:

SHE LOOKS VERY UNCOMFORTABLE. NO MAAM

5. simplyjess says:

She doesn’t look comfortable and those rolls spillage at the top means it’s ill-fitted. Me no likey! :(

6. Mo says:

*sigh* still tryna be sexy huh Jenny?

Definitely NOT sexy…..tone your body up J.Hud

8. Micaella says:

You guys always always find a negative I noticed. Firstly, she doesn’t look uncomfortable, and I can understand the skin rolls near her arm pits. I personally don’t like her hair that way, but she might. Overall I like the dress on her, especially with all the weight she’s lost I say BRAVO Jennifer!

9. jeda says:

Jennifer lost so much weight and she still can’t catch a break out here. Yeah the dress is ill fitting but I’m definitely not here for telling her to lose more weight.

Anyway, nice dress, but the boots are throwing me off. They are way too heavy for this.

Blessings

10. Stephane says:

Yet another JHud fail…why is it sooooo hard for her to have a good look?! All that weight loss, c’mon! I really want to root for her but it’s impossible when she leaves the house looking like that. Who told her that looked ok? Perhaps her overpayed, undertalented stylist.

11. Krystal S. says:

she would have done better with a nice sandal or bad black pump..love the dress but she does look a little uncomfortable in it..but i love that she is taking a few risks in the wardrobe dept.. but I definitely will take up a collection plate to get that dress and rock the hell out of it!!

12. Dom Dom says:

But Jennifer, sis, why those boots? As usual she misses the mark. Anyone else would have worn the hell out of this dress! And the hair is awfully styled, Spock realness.

13. MFB says:

I like J Hud, but I do think that she wants to try different things and I’m not feeling this particular sexy look on her. I do agree with the arm area and maybe if she tried a lacy long sleeve type of dress, probably would have given her the sex appeal and flattery that she desires. Great try, but at her level, people are going to break down every angle, knick and cranny. She is almost there style wise, she just needs a little bit of coaching.

14. Amber says:

Jennifer Look with have look better with a pump

15. Serenity says:

Am I the only one who thought she would have gained that weight back by now????

Props to JHud!

16. Crystal says:

Oh

17. hilstreet says:

Now she know that dress doesn’t fit right, the key to fashion is at a minimum have the item fit correctly.

18. Cathy says:

Hot or Not? It’s not for me. Love that she’s lost weight and she looks great but the dress doesn’t compliment her body frame. Too much boob ooze on the sides.

19. Taryn Nicole says:

Like those who spoke before me, I want to like her looks so bad. They just don’t do it for me though. This isn’t about her body shape. I am proud of her weight loss. However, every body type has to dress for their body type. The arm/breast cleavage is possibly from weight loss, which I dont mind, but the cut of the dress draws attention to it making it unflattering to look at. Also, the boots are too heavy and drag this outfit down. I’m not a fan of her hair either, but that’s besides the point. Overall, she needs to find someone who understands how to dress her new body. Just because she is a size 4/6 doesn’t mean she can just wear anything that’s size 4/6. It has to make sense. This doesn’t.

Jen, yassssssssss

21. A says:

Jennifer Hudson just doesn’t have enough sex appeal to wear something this…

On another note, Fergie looks great.

22. A says:

something like this*

23. Maryse says:

@Serenity: if you have a good enough reason to keep it off, it’ll stay off.

I also don’t like the dress, she seems very uncomfortable in it (we can ALL read faces can’t we except maybe @Micaela). If toy wear a dress like this,

24. Maryse says:

continued post…
    if you wear a dress like this WEAR IT and OWN IT. it shouldn’t be the other way around. Also sexy isn’t the first thing that comes to mind when I think of JHud. Maybe her stylist and she should go another route

25. C.elle says:

Jen should switch dresses with Fergie. THAT WOULD BE HOT ON FERGIE!

26. Maine Saint says:

No No No! I love jen , but her make up artist and stylist shouldve had a V8.
    Too much unnecessary contour and there is better ways to turn up the sex appeal to complement her body.
    Once again -NO

27. monica says:

If I were in her shoes I would do something about those 2 vaginas coming out of my arms…doctors can fix that problem, because she lost a lot of weight and it’s normal that she has that. So, instead of wearing not so much of a provocateur dress…she should solve the problem or not wear something so tight. Great singing though..

28. Kingdom minded says:

Where is Jennifer Hudson …she’s been highjack….