April 24th, 2014
Snapshot: Ciara by Carlos Serrao for W Magazine
By Giselle Williams-Thomas

snapshot-pregnant-ciara-photoshoot-w-magazine-1

snapshot-pregnant-ciara-photoshoot-w-magazine-2

snapshot-pregnant-ciara-photoshoot-w-magazine-3

snapshot-pregnant-ciara-photoshoot-w-magazine-4

snapshot-pregnant-ciara-photoshoot-w-magazine-5Ciara by Carlos Serrao for W Magazine

Source: Fab Magazine Online

26 Responses to “Snapshot: Ciara by Carlos Serrao for W Magazine”

1. jeda says:

i love pregnant cici, she looks great!
    Blessings

Uhm, no!
    She looks fat as hell and these pictures are VERY unflattering, even for a pregnant woman. 2 thumbs all the way down.

Uhm, no!
    She looks fat as hell and these pictures are very unflattering. She should try again after giving birth. Yuck!

4. thephillydiva says:

@ Anonymous – You tried it! Let’s see how you look

Ciara is stunning. She looks better than Kim Kardashian did when she was pregnant. I have cheekbone envy! Congrats to her on her upcoming blessing :)

5. thephillydiva says:

@ Anonymous – You tried it! Let’s see how you look

6. Enigma says:

I don’t like her face in the second picture otherwise me likey.

7. Sam says:

She looks great! I hope to look that good when I get pregnant.

8. Stephane says:

Pregnant Ciara looks great!! Not that we should really be judging what anyone looks like pregnant to begin with because everyone’s body is different. I personally think she looks much thicker, but that’s just me.

9. IMO says:

Ciara looks Amazing! She’s wearing pregnancy so well. Werq Cici and Congras to her on her growing family.

10. Titi says:

Very pretty pictures of Ciara. Would have loved to see one with her and Future!

I’m not feeling the look in the third photo. Pose and outfit choice are off IMO.

11. coco says:

Ciara is soooo beautiful pregnant! I almost wished she stayed this way forever lol. I can’t wait to see how gorgeous their baby will be :)

she nd have that bby already TIED of seeing her preggers BOSS! The 3rd pic is OUTTA CONTROL…

13. Mimi says:

I am in love with the very first pic!

14. NickieLuv621 says:

Beautiful CiCi!!!

15. ummmm says:

IDK when I saw these pictures the first person i thought of was Lil Kim, she does look beautiful but something is off

16. mi manning says:

i was wondering when she was gonna do a pregnant shoot. she looks nice. I get skeptical though, when I see pregnant celebrities. Beyonce’s child-carrying debacle turned me off.

17. dasaniFRESH says:

I find Ciara absolutely stunning in the first and last photos. It’s a shame we can’t embrace the differences of every pregnant woman. It’s a life altering experience, give the lady a break… geez!

She is stunning..!!!! she makes pregnancy look like EVERYTHING!!! “ANONYMOUS” that said she looks fat…KICK ROCKS!!!!

19. tricia says:

I am totally loving this, the first pic is my fav. Um she is not fat, she looks beautiful very gorgeous. I think this is how kim thought she would look pregnant with just a baby belly, instead she got pregnant all over.

This girl is the Baddest ! LOL @ a pregnant woman looking fat ok? She gained 35 lbs is she supposed to be anorexic bringing a human life into the world? or should she have hired a surrogate and had a collapsable stomach?

Gorgeous! Breathtaking & Stunning

@ First anonymous, Rihanna is that you? I know you’re mad at the blessings, happy relationship & 9mos pregnant still making headlines & doing editorials ;)

23. J-Dub says:

She looks great, I love the 3rd pic.

24. Stephanie says:

@ Mi Manning….Huh? What? “I get skeptical though, when I see pregnant celebrities. Beyonce’s child-carrying debacle turned me off.”

What was the “Beyonce child-carrying debacle”? Can anybody tell me?

Why be skeptical if a celebrity is pregnant, especially when they are visibly and very pregnant? I don’t get your comment.

25. Ppl says:

@stephanie she’s referring to the video where beyonce stomach was inflated as she sat down while she was pregnant and made a shocking face

26. Maine Saint says:

@stephanie Because you dont beleive everything you see on TV . Ciara Looks Beautiful! I personally beleive Beyonce did have a surrogate child (not a big deal though) .