April 24th, 2014
Beyonce, Fashion News, Snapshot
Snapshot: Beyonce for Time Magazine’s Most Influential People Issue

Beyonce for Time Magazine most Influential People issue

Beyonce for Time Magazine’s Most Influential People Issue.
Image: @MisterJordanOw via Time.com

Posted In
29 comments

29 Responses to “Snapshot: Beyonce for Time Magazine’s Most Influential People Issue”

1. Banks says:

Love the eyebrows.

2. Terilili says:

Sheryl Sandberg wrote the article? Interesting. Can’t wait to read it!

Oh, and Beyonce looks appropriately artistic yet somber for a Time cover.

3. Martinique_Fr says:

Nice!… can’t wait to read Sheryl’s take on Bey…and Potus wrote about Pope Francis?

4. The truth says:

Looking like Solange.

5. LawyerLady says:

I wonder how this photo was chosen for the cover of TIME. Beyoncé is most always dressed appropriately for whatever occasion. Seems a little off to be on the cover of TIME in chonies and a sports bra. Still, excited to read these articles.

6. Marsha D says:

Beautiful photo….but I just feel like there’s so much more to her than half-dressed-ness (no such word, I know). I’m certain there’s more to her than crotch n thigh.

7. K.M says:

She looks old.

8. Lolani says:

I am sure there is more to her too the problem is she never shows it she seems so hollow…like if you sit and have a conversation with her(as much as she has accomplished in only 31 years on earth)it seems like she still wouldnt be intresting to talk to(I dont know her of course but I am basing this off her interviews that I have read just very scripted and robotic.)

9. Micaella says:

She’s too thin, and yes I said it! She looks blah! All the color and life looks sucked out of her. I’m not a fan of her brows.

10. Stephane says:

^^ @Lolani, I agree with your 100%..albiet an amazing entertainer, she really seems like the most boring/basic person ever, maybe its a way to stay mysterious to the masses, who knows!!

This cover doesn’t seem Time magazine appropriate, is that how you really wanna be remembered? She should’ve been dressed with actual clothes on, its not an album cover, or IG– its Time magazine.

11. Shaz says:

Beyoncé does deserve such a title and I am glad to see her on the cover of time, I just do not think this particular picture is appropriate. I googled a few of the covers to see if I was being too conservative however most of the other “most influential people” are all power dressed in suits or an action shot from their relevant fields. A tad confused as to where they were going here. A wonderful accolade none the less. Get it Queen Bey!

12. Titi says:

Beyoncé is beautiful. I like the simplicity of shoot. I love the barely there makeup. I really liked the other photos featured in the issue. As far as the look chosen for the cover… Idk Beyoncé constantly emphasizes the strength of women and owning their sexuality. So I think with that message in mind the cover is appropriate.

@THETRUTH I WAS THINKING THE SAME THANG

14. pretty_p says:

I love this cover! I love how she is debunking those ideas that success is only a big wig in a three-piece suit. Not only is she a BOSS, she’s young, sexy and influential and I’m glad she stayed true to who she is. Go Bey!

So tired of seeing this woman’s crotch. Enough already!! Believe it or not, you are not the only person with one!!!

16. big neef! says:

Chile please!!!!

17. Blaze says:

Hmmm…True, she’s influential to millions, I’m guessing with her music…but this cover shot is horrid! It looks like a cover for Notational Geographic, covering a story on third world conditions. She looks sick. Personally this look does not speak influential, nor sexy if that’s what she was going for. I’ve seen better photos of her.

18. jb says:

#WhiteWomanDrag

19. Erin says:

Is so somber yet beautiful, absolutely LOVE it!

Why do we need to see her crotch and an outline of the side of her vgina

She looks like a c unt showing her c unt, disgusting…..

22. googoo says:

She looks gaunt and just like Solange in the face and the lighting or makeup is not doing good things for her skin and that FRIED A$$ hair on her head. smh..I have seen her look way better in recent pics.

I agree with you @Lailani. I think alot of people who achieve such fame and are in showbiz at an early age never know who they really are. They see themselves as an ego/persona all their life that they never get to see their inner self. That’s why they come across as vapid or lost.. I honestly feel bad for some of these “megastars”, yeah they have money but look at all the things they have to give up just for the money and fame.

23. Newnew says:

My only reaction is this cover soooo doesnt ‘look’ like beyonce to me! Not fierce nor flawless! Actually quite dull actually. She is however, without a doubt, a very influential person, so

24. Proud and happy for her, can’t wait to get my copies.

25. honeybooboo says:

Love Bey but she looks like Lucius Malfoy here. Not s photo befitting a queen IMO.

26. Jessy says:

Odd choice of outfit for a Time cover.

27. Mic says:

I’ve seen this expression on her face before it’s usually hidden by a smile. She looks dull….and she is without the hair swinging booty popping etc.

28. Taylor says: