April 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Hot or Hmm

Taraji P. Henson attended the LA Premiere of From the Rough in a sheer navy dress from Charlotte Ronson’s Fall 2014 collection:
She offset her dress with coordinating orange accessories, including $725 neon Jimmy Choo Lance sandals:
3 Taraji P. Henson's From the Rough LA Premiere Charlotte Ronson Fall 2014 Sheer Blue Dress and Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals
Her dress was modeled with a wide brimmed hat, sheer stockings, and booties.
Hmm…I really want to love this, but I think the dress could’ve benefited from a bit of hemming.
What do you think?

4 Taraji P. Henson's From the Rough LA Premiere Charlotte Ronson Fall 2014 Sheer Blue Dress and Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals 1
Images: Getty

10 Responses to “Hot! or Hmm…: Taraji P. Henson’s From the Rough LA Premiere Charlotte Ronson Fall 2014 Sheer Blue Dress and Jimmy Choo Lance Sandals”

1. Noirre says:

I don’t like the dress or the matchy-matchy accessories.

She started off GREAT with the dress but the look is styled wrong. The shoes and clutch don’t work well with the dress. With the horizontal lines, she should’ve worn a closed toes pointed pump.

3. Enigma says:

I’m torn I like the shoes with it but the purse was overkill. It should’ve been just the shoes and a different purse

4. Titi says:

I don’t like the dress, or the accessories or her hair.

The shoes are nice but not with this outfit.
    Love taraji tho.

5. Simplicity says:

Looks better on the model…….still love taraji though.

6. Bluu.Balboa says:

Im here for this!! i think the shoe looks cute with it! Its spring, I get it! Im not usually here for the matching bag and shoe but I dont mind it!. . . . .now she could’ve went up an inch and a half on the hem but thats another story! #heyTaraji am I stan? or nah?

7. k says:

I like it. Love the color combo

8. @Alexislovesme says:

She should have done a nude, black, white, or red heel

9. googoo says:

I feel like this would have been really cute with canary yellow bag/shoe and 4 inches shorter. Taraji looks really good though!

10. Maine Saint says:

Nice outfit she look Zooted though. (High=Zooted)