April 24th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Claire's Life, Fashion Bomb TV, Fashion News
Fashion Bomb TV: Cocktails with Claire Closet Confessions with Karrueche Tran

Happy Thursday!
As you’re well aware, I went to LA a few weeks ago to film for Fashion Bomb TV.
My first subject was Karrueche Tran!
3 Cocktails with Claire Closet Confessions with Karrueche Tran
The stylist, model, and designer and I sat down at the Joyrich LA showroom to talk personal style, public perception, and more.
Check it out below:

A few tidbits that didn’t make the final cut:
*Her name was the brainchild of her parents.
*Her favorite skin products are by Kiehl’s.
*Her go to makeup products are by MAC. And she did her makeup herself!
*The Kill is on an indefinite hiatus.
At any rate, it was fun. And I now love Moscow Mules!
Cocktails with Claire Closet Confessions with Karrueche Tran
What do you think?
Videography: Emiliano Styles, Pancho Moore, and Lovest Watson.

24 Responses to “Fashion Bomb TV: Cocktails with Claire Closet Confessions with Karrueche Tran”

1. Fisayo Longe says:

She’s so adorable. Her positivity is contagious and she remains a lady through every single situation. I want her to be so successful, wish her all the best!

2. Taj says:

Lovely interview and I wish you both much success.

3. Angie says:

Give us the deets on your jeans Claire ! I am in love

4. yonaton says:

I actually like K. she never comes across to me as bitter, nor as a hateful person. she’s extremely positive and seems to be a cool chick. I love that. good interview. much success

5. Trina says:

Beautiful ladies.

6. cca says:

She communicates well. Seems very genuine.

7. Noirre says:

I like K’s outfit.

8. KS says:

She comes across as a great person. Wishing her all the best.

9. Aly says:

Karrueche has been nothing but positive and classy since day 1. I knew of her from wayyy back in the day when black planet was poppin. She is not only beautiful on the outside but seems to be even moreee beautiful on the inside. I wish her much success and happiness. Great interview.

10. Kona says:

I really like her. Saw her in DC a few days ago. Very pretty girl. She seemed really open and honest in this interview. Do your thing Karrueche!

11. ala says:

If classy like victoria beckham is who she strives to be but i thought she just released a photoshoot with her ass out to the camera and her shorts around her ankles

SHE GOT IT I SEE WHAT BREEZY SEES IN HIS SWEETIE REAL TALK I CAN SPOT A REAL WOMAN FR MILES & MILES AWAY

Thank you for this interview. Karrueche is so lovable, and I’m happy to see an interview it’s all about HER and not about who she’s with and so forth.

14. Anon says:

Agree with many of the other comments. She definitely seems like a nice person to be around with. Minus, the recent ass out model picture and constant partying (hence the fact that she strives to be “classy”).

15. Sahar says:

She seems personable and grounded, which is always good. Claire, you keep improving with this section!

16. Megan says:

I really enjoyed this interview, K comes across as so endearing and it’s to actually hear about her and not her relationship!

17. I love her. She seems like a sweet and genuine person. All the best in her career says:

18. uptownchic says:

Great interview Claire! I loved how down to earth and genuine Karrueche is and I wish her MUCH, MUCH Success!! I would encourage her to do more interviews such as these so that the world can get to know her as an individual and that she is a great person. This was definitely refreshing!

19. jenuwine says:

So disappointed my question never got asked! Does she identify more as a Black or Asian woman?

20. googoo says:

This was an amazing interview, Claire! It loooks like the two of you were really pleased to meet eachother and the vibe was great. I think it’s a lil lame the first answer she gave she name dropped Chris. I think she should really try not to use his name in interviews anymore she’s already been propelled to the place where her name alone is recognized on blogs.

21. jojo says:

She seems like such a sincere person. Her style is so cute, and I agree, she really does dress for her body shape. Thanks Claire :)

22. Romana says:

pleease do you know who was the 3 fashion inspiration karrueche said about her??

23. J F Taylor says:

Kae is a beautiful person inside&out! People who have no knowledge of her career or life can say negative remarkks but Kae is beautiful talented funny sweet genuine and I’m glad 2 C her happy& growing positively!This Is A No Destruction Zone! U CANNOT DESTROY WHAT U HAVE NOT BUILT! SO HATERZ GO HANG URSELF! PHOENIX’S ALWAYS RISE FROM THE ASHES ALWAYS

24. J F Taylor says: