April 23rd, 2014

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign-1

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign-2

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign-3

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign-4

iggy-azalea-for-revolve-clothings-summer-2014-ad-campaign-5

Iggy Azalea for Revolve Clothing’s Summer 2014 Ad Campaign.

Source: Celebrity Gossip

15 Responses to “Snapshot: Iggy Azalea for Revolve Clothing’s Summer 2014 Ad Campaign”

1. LoveMechelle says:

She looks flawless….loving their summer collection..especially that jacket!

2. Tami says:

She looks fab but I’ve seen her in person and she is way wider than that but glad that she embraces her curves! xoxo

3. T1K says:

Me likey!

4. Maryse says:

Good thing you don’t have to be sober to be photographed.

5. Stephane says:

Flawless! Sadly, I can’t stand her voice. She should stick to modeling.

6. Zhana says:

She should make modeling her main hustle..

7. fabi says:

love the looks, yes she should make modeling her main hustle. I love the striped pen skirt with the crop top. Her singing voice doesn’t go with her talking voice at all.

8. G.Banks says:

I’m gagging at the beauty that is Iggy A. , Go head!!!!

9. SorryNotSorry says:

Love IGGY but, definitely glad that Fancy single is working out because, I’m NOT feeling her as a model. How many pictures is she gonna hold those glasses?! Don’t see a lot of range here honestly. She needs to take a page out if Solange’s modeling book. Remember, while she was trying to get on as a rapper she was a self proclaimed “Model” and was trying her hand in that as well yet never had landed a feature or spread in a creditable publication or ad campaign til this….

10. Frost says:

Is there an Iggy lookbook? I want to find where these exact pieces are and there is way too much inventory on the site for me to shuffle through. :p

11. Shayla says:

I’m loving Iggy the model…she can save Iggy the rapper for somebody else! Beautiful girl.

12. Sasha says:

@sorrynotsorry I kind of agree with you. I read your comment then looked at the photos again and noticed that we are thinking because she is beautiful that she can model. Her face is the same in every shot just a dull stare. She has her mouth senselessly open and not in a good way. she need to go to Tyra and learn how to smeyes. A beauty she is… a model and a rapper she is not lol

13. Xi Xi Topp says:

Clothes are cute & she looks good in them. Did they darken her skin or did she go tanning?? Everytime I see her in candids she looks hella alabaster lol…anyway, this skin tone enhances her overall look imo.

14. MsNomer says:

She just doesn’t do it for me. Nothing about her is remarkable, IMO. I just get “blah” every time I see her.

BADD A$$ SHE BADDER THAN THAT LIL BOY WHO KEPT SAYING LISTEN LINDA SHEESCH I ND A BELT : p