April 23rd, 2014
Celebrity Style, On the Scene
On the Scene: The 5th Annual ELLE Women In Music Concert Celebration
By Faith

The 5th Annual ELLE Women in Music Concert Celebration went down in Hollywood last night, with artists Angel Haze and Betty Who taking the stage, as well as music icon Sarah McLachlan.
600-OTS- The 5th Annual ELLE  Women In Music Concert Celebration
From menswear-inspired suits to loads of bare abs, the ladies didn’t disappoint on the red carpet with impossible-to-miss looks.

Check out who was in attendance and the night’s ensembles…

zendaya-coleman-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards-vivienne-westwood-plaid-suit

Zendaya Coleman tried on a menswear-inspired look for the night, sporting a white fedora, Vivienne Westwood plaid suit layered over an H. Lorenzo cropped shirt, and a pair of Ruthie Davis Zendaya Sandals. This girl always gets it right!

kat-graham-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Kat Graham loves a bold print, thus she mixed a few in a printed silk top and skirt from Lie Sang Bong’s Spring 2014 collection, and pink Brian Atwood pumps. I loved this.

aluna-francis-5th-annual-elle-women-of-music-awards

Aluna Francis accented her white dress with coral lips and cobalt blue booties. She never goes for what’s expected. It’s refreshing!

angel-haze-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Angel Haze was quite covered in a leather-sleeve blazer, silk tunic, cropped coated trousers, and floral Doc Martens.

sophia-bush-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Sophia Bush had one of my favorite ensembles, showing off her abs in a white sleeveless crop top and high-waist pencil skirt from Camilla and Marc.

shantel-vansanten-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Actress Shantel VanSanten is slowly, but surely becoming one of my favorite women to see on the red carpet — I mean look at how beautiful she is! Her gold-metal ring halter dress that fell off the shoulders was a great choice.

rumer-willis-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Rumer Willis turned up the heat in a long-sleeve crop top cutout skirt from Franziska Fox, anchored with $450 Sigerson Morrison Melania Sandals. I need these shoes immediately.

holland-roden-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards-erin-fetherston-dress

Actress Holland Roden was ready for Spring in a floral print Erin Fetherston dress.

stacy-keilber-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards-bcbgmaxazria-gown

Mommy-to-be Stacy Keibler wasn’t afraid to bare a bit of her baby pump, slipping into a BCBGMAXAZRIA cutout gown for the occasion.

pia-toscano-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

Midriffs were on the menu as you can see. Pia Toscano jumped on the bandwagon in a cropped wrap top, printed trousers, and cutout sandals. The rise of the pants weren’t the most flattering, but the look was cute nonetheless.

aimee-garcia-5th-annual-elle-women-in-music-awards

I loved the fashion-forward vibe of Aimee Garcia’s frock, but I would’ve loved a pair of simple black leather ankle-strap sandals here instead of her nude choice.

Who had your favorite look at the celebration?

Images: Getty

10 Responses to “On the Scene: The 5th Annual ELLE Women In Music Concert Celebration”

1. mi manning says:

Zendaya…soon to be style icon! She sharp for a young girl!

Most of these looks were hell nos for me…however, although its very obvious Zendaya style is stylist- created I adore seeing her and what she’s wearing!

3. Jen says:

I am currently STALKING Kat Graham’s skirt. I neeeeeed it!

4. tami says:

I love me some Zendaya but sometimes she dresses soo old for her age but she definitely has great style.

5. Gt says:

Zendaya is a cute girl with a baby face and some grown woman style! She’s always ready!

6. Bar says:

Zendaya is definitely it. She is taking risks and showing these other girls how it is done. She really has come into her own.Yasssssssss

7. LuLu says:

I don’t know if Zendaya’s style can be classified as “risky”….However, she is definitely ALWAYS SERVING the girls.

My favorite look is from Angel Haze, though. Just what i’m used to seeing in NYC. Plus I think black girls with those shade of brown eyes are so bomb.

And Stacy Keibler is pregnant??? Dang that was fast! Wasn’t just dating George Clooney like 3 months ago??

8. Shayla says:

Zendaya slayed! Very different, love it. Kat’s ensemble is lovely & that Shantel V lady is gorge!

9. Xi Xi Topp says:

Aluna Francis has my fav look out of the bunch but overall the ladies featured did well in the style department. Also, Rumer Willis has never looked better (surgery?).

10. Leo says:

Claire, Where is the white dress that Aluna Francis wearing is coming from …. I need it in my life !!!!