April 20th, 2014
Fashion News
KOOKAÏ Taps French Blogger Fatou N’Diaye to Represent Their 2014 Campaign

French brand KOOKAÏ has tapped Beauty Blogger and Former Bombshell Fatou N’Diaye to front their Spring/Summer and Fall/Winter 2014 campaigns.
1 KOOKAÏ Taps French Senegalese Blogger Fatou N'Diaye to Represent 2014 Campaign
She will be their spokesperson and blogging muse, and will be shooting looks for the upcoming season.
KOOKAÏ Taps French Senegalese Blogger Fatou N'Diaye to Represent 2014 Campaign
About her appointment, she says, “I’m so happy!! Change is coming in France, and to be in part of that make me really proud–especially with my natural hair.”

2 fatou from paris
From my experience, black bloggers and fashion brands rarely mix–especially for us natural haired gals! So, felicitations, Fatou! You well deserve it.

fatou ndiaye denim on denim look fashion bomb daily 2 black beauty bag
Learn more about Kookai at Kookai.fr.
What do you think?

Posted In
11 comments

11 Responses to “KOOKAÏ Taps French Blogger Fatou N’Diaye to Represent Their 2014 Campaign”

1. Sassncurlz says:

Love her style…congrats!

2. kiki says:

So awesome!! Congrats Fatou! this is the type of thing I want to hear more often. It’s definitely a step in the right direction fashion-wise.

3. I.AM.KELLS says:

I love her style! Congrats Fatou!

4. Leslie-Anne says:

Wooow Fatou, the best choice ever ! L.O.V.E Belle et Rebelle <3

5. Miss says:

I’ve been a big fan of Kookai after my 1st visit to Paris some years ago, so I’m happy to hear the news. I look forward to seeing this collaboration with Fatou!

6. Maleka says:

Good!!!! Congratulations Fatou. Luv her Style
    (But she’s from Nigeria )

7. Hello Claire !

Thank you for this amazing article ! We are so glad to work with Fatou from Black Beauty Bag.

There’s a little mistake in your text : it’s http://www.kookai.fr not kookai.com. Please can you correct it ?

Thank you very much !

8. Maleka says:

Happy for her and nice to see tha some french brand are pushing for diversity in fashion.
    Ps: She’s definitely from Senegal Maleka

9. Lox says:

Ps: She’s definitely from Senegal Maleka

10. tiguida says:

No, she’s not from Senegal, she’s half malian and half nigerian

11. Fatou says:

Thank you guys, my Mother is come from Nigeria and my father is half malian and senegalese. Don’t fight for m’y origins, the most important is that Im black like you and from Africa. We all come from Africa :-)