April 18th, 2014
Celebrity Style, Shopping

Porsha Williams hosted a party last night at Club Reign in Atlanta wearing a $1,680 ice blue mini dress by Balmain:
Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Mini Dress
Lustrous locks, a white clutch, and silver Christian Louboutin peep toes accented her ensemble. Hey, Lauren!
8 Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Mini Dress
Designed to accentuate and create an hourglass silhouette with a firm stretch knit and sheer stripe detailing, the dress has a sheer yoke and sleeves. See it below in black:
Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Sleeve Mini Dress
Porsha is so adorable! Though I’m itching to see her in something other than the boydcon/Louboutin combo.
0 Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Mini Dress
At any rate, if you have #RHOA coins, get Porsha’s dress in black at Harrods.com.
What do you think?
9 Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Mini Dress

5 Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Mini Dress
9 Porsha Stewart's Club Reign Balmain Devore Blue Sheer Sleeve Mini Dress
Images: Prince Wiliams/ATLPics.net

22 Responses to “Splurge: Porsha Williams’s Club Reign Balmain Blue Sheer Devore Sleeve Mini Dress”

1. Titi says:

meh. I like the color! Porsha has a great body, i get it.

I wish she didn’t get those breast enhancements but to each its own right?

2. Serenity says:

That skirt is too short for a woman of her age…..

She’s flawless. LORDT Balmain, too! Kenya eat your heart out!

^She’s 32 do you say the same about fan-favorite Beyonce?

And her boobs look good they aren’t too big. She literally was an A cup before.

My second comment was @Titi

7. Jessy says:

She looks good. She’s 32, not 80.

8. mi manning says:

i’m over this look…the bodycon dresses with the big hair.

9. Titi says:

@anonymous they don’t look terrible here covered up. But let’s see if you have the same thoughts after seeing the reunion. They are too too much IMO

10. Leimom says:

She wore this dress in her onscreen individual talk scenes during RHOA, as I always though it was a cute look from the head up.

11. Luz says:

How can she afford Balmain? Ok let me stop being messy…

COMPARED TO PORSHA HER CREW IS VERY BASIC! HERE PORSHA IS IS> FACE BEAT, HAIR LAYED, DRESSED IN DESIGNER FASHIONS FROM HEAD TO TOE. AND THEN YOUR CREW… LOL.
    IM SORRY BUT DUE TO THIS DRESS BEING EVERYTHING LESS THAN BORING I HAD TO NIT PICK!
    NOTHING ABOUT THE DRESS GIVES ME A WOW FACTOR. I SEE DRESSES IN THE POP UPS ON THIS VERY SITE THAT LOOK THE EXACT SAME. #NEXT

I would have never guessed that was Balmain. Looks like a Instagram boutique dress

14. Melissa says:

No shade, but I thought it was an instagram boutique number as well. she looks hot though! I always loved her sister’s style on the show but her outfit was a nope this night. c’mon lauren!

15. Georgia says:

I just see a whole lotta somebody else’s hair. It isn’t cute. Even though it was a wig the short haircut looked fantastic on her–she looked contemporary. This looks like 80s beauty pageant.

16. Pinchez says:

I am 34, so 32 is young. However, despite the fact that it is young and you have the body to show off, there is still a way to dress sexy and elegant while still showing off your greatest assets. I am tired of seeing her in short tight minis and big hair. Show some versatility. I went to school in the South and I get where she is coming from. Short tight big weaves, LB, YSL etc. So overrated

17. Peaches says:

Porsha looks good, whatever else is happening in her life, she maintains her look, big hair and all and her body is slamming!!!!

18. Frost says:

Are you guys blind? You can completely see her areolas in those first two photos. That’s not classy or appropriate.

But I do agree with other commenters who wonder how she even affords Balmain and why her crew wasn’t given the benefit of the makeup artist and hair stylist.

19. Lola Reggy says:

Awfull, from head to too. Do not like the make-up cheap candygirl look. I see nipples and the dress is to short. Plus the shoes are to big too. Just terrible. Maybe a cute look if you’re Hugh Heffners personal toy :(

She knows how to be cute but I just wish she would expand her talents for her age like black history, mortgage 101 etc etc

21. @Alexislovesme says:

Head to toe, looks GREAT!

Her sister Lauren looks mad busted…